Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.6

[DE]Megan

*reads QQ about skywing*
*logs in*
*tries Itzal*

*starts crying* I ... thank you. After all these years of that assinine rollover nonsense, Archwing now FINALLY responds to lateral flight controls.
Whoever put this through, I owe you a beer. Flowers. My firstborn. #*!%, a KIDNEY if you need it. You have my undying gratitude.

6 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

Does this mean we cannot get them via syndicates?

I just checked the Codex for drop locations and it seems that you can also get them from Syndicate Relic packs.

Edit: Confirmed. Just spent 120k standing with Steel Meridian on relic packs and got 6 relics out of 18 with the unvaulted prime parts. Spacemom smiles upon me it seems :)

I'm not sure what exactly you did, but you managed to undo any performance fixes you made so far. Yesterday I had acceptable performance. Here is what I found today:

1. Disabling options (including high shader, which disabling does nothing btw) deincrease performance.

2. UI in Orb Vallis pretty much doesn't exist. Bounties, markers, objective progress, loot and squad members' glyphs don't load at all even after host change.

3. Loading to Orb Vallis from Fortuna is a 'lift to the center of the Solar system' aka takes forever and cause game client to stutter on transition.

4. Entering Fortuna works fine on init, but then it takes another 3 minutes to load other players' models butchering smoothness of the experience.

5. K-drive camera is directly on top of frames and really up close to the point where either warframe is invisible or you only see the very top of the helmet.

6. Often and random stutters when traveling across Orb Vallis.

7. Changing game settings changes DPI and look sensitivity to some wierd preset, only thing that seems to fix it is to close client entirely and start it back up.

P.S. Before Fortuna update I had around 140 smooth FPS, but now it goes as low as 40 even in old content and my orbiter. Plus bunch of stutters and wierd client behaviour. It's not a potato PC problem.

P.P.S. If I find more things I will update this post.

Update #1:

8. Whenever I'm not hosting or my ping with host is above 50 ms all enemies are out of sync. It results in inability to aim, because they just teleport around and are blurred out due to frequent position change.

9. Localization displays text in host's client language when they are not playing game in english which is confusing and contains a lot of special sign errors like '*' in the middle of some words. Only noticed this in Orb Vallis.

Archived