[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.6

Please fix Kubrow´s fur textures too. 😞

But yay, prime Vault and new weapon! ❤️

Edited by Lelinyth
  • Upvote 3

The Akvasto Prime are awesome additions! Many thanks for fixing the Nightwatch Napalm issue for the Ogris! 

Couple issues that still need to be addressed as well, please. 

-Dark Split Sword will not accept any other holster animation other than default.
-Dark Split Sword will not accept Dual Sword stances. It forcibly removes them. 
-Helios/Helios Prime will only scan enemies about 20% of the time on Orb Vallis. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Contained within some of these newly released Prime Vault Relics, is a brand new Prime weapon - Akvasto Prime; Orokin craftsmanship married with superior firepower. Dual Vastos, primed and ready to strike! 

Me: Eh, already have those, time to skip the unvault.

DE: NOPE!

Meanwhile, please fix pet moas.

Edit: Seems like Moas are being fixed. ❤️

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Please add sentinel weapon rivens back to riven table. Prices are obscenely high in trading, and they have more use than you think if you build them right.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for not putting them exclusively in Fortuna. I'll still probably be largely playing Fortuna but I want it to remain a choice and not an obligation. 

• Applause 1

I have to report that the drone rocket attack just goes through the rift, no matter if the player and the drone are in different planes.
Another thing I would like to point out is that the check in Lunaro is still broken. The speed and distance is way too high.