Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customisable HUD

arm_man26

This topic is probably has been discussed many times in the past, Why don't we have a customizable/movable HUD settings? 

I took a hiatus from warframe for about 3-6 months to play Black Desert Online, an MMORPG game where they have a Customizable HUD. when I play BDO, I positioned my skill bar in the middle of the screen (under the character) so that I can see all my status and skills clearly. When I come back to Warframe around last month when Chroma Prime came out and played chroma, I had a hard time keeping my skills up and managing my energy. I find it difficult (or maybe I just need to get used to warframe again after stopped playing for a long time) to keep peeking at the corner of my monitor and seeing a tiny skill and status bar all the time while killing everything on POE. I wish we can customize our HUD, this is more like a 'quality of life' update IMHO.

I believe HUD customization is a feature somewhere down the list of the stuff DE wants to do, possibly on their way as they update all of the interface in the game to the new standard.

I frankly cannot wait for the implementation, I'd love to move and rescale some of the elements (the minimap is laughably bad).