Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie rescue target squishy

PakkiTheDog

Every time there is a rescue sortie there are these problems, the rescue target AI is too dumb to avoid getting hit and has to low of health to take a bullet or two jet in a lot of mission when you spring the target out of the prison there is an absurd amount of spawned enemies coming from the extraction area. This is mainly problematic in grinere maps and kuva fortress. So how about making the rescue target more tanky or at least give him a couple of seconds invulnerability after you revive him so he doesn't get immediately taken down like it happens on before mentioned maps.

19 minutes ago, PakkiTheDog said:

Every time there is a rescue sortie there are these problems, the rescue target AI is too dumb to avoid getting hit and has to low of health to take a bullet or two jet in a lot of mission when you spring the target out of the prison there is an absurd amount of spawned enemies coming from the extraction area. This is mainly problematic in grinere maps and kuva fortress. So how about making the rescue target more tanky or at least give him a couple of seconds invulnerability after you revive him so he doesn't get immediately taken down like it happens on before mentioned maps.

I had to actually start using limbo because of this. I just rescue him and hit 1 on him and go. Then I dont have to worry about him getting hit anymore.