Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why doesn't the 4th's description mention the synergy?

KillaJoke1

So I noticed that when it comes to garuda's 4 folks only seem to think it's bleed. However there's a bit more going on under the hood but the seeking talons description doesn't mention it which I believe should be corrected. When you first activate your four it unleashes a hefty bleed proc as you can see in the first image. However, as you may also notice and as I point out in the first image it marks them with an M. This M is a debuff that not only signifies the bleed but shows that the are more vulnerable to your blood orbs damage. 

In the second image you can see slash procs dealing around 7k-9k. Simply by releasing my blood orb I increased the slash procs damage a fair amount by hitting those M-arked targets, making them bleed out *much* faster. I didn't need to really charge up my 1's damage. I simply got my shield, casted four and then unleahsed my 1 at around 31k ish charge? and bam 7k-9k slash procs. Or atleast that seems to be how this ability works.

Eitherway  I feel like the description should give more information on this synergy. 

E8qH26x.jpg

x6AsjKE.jpg

I learned about that Synergy and it even works well against a lvl 125 Ambulas because of how severe the bleed Procs are. Her 4 is lacking info about it and should be updated. It also dosen’t tell you about the debuff working on normal Weapons so every type of Weapons can proc Slash like Hunter Munitions.

Edited by VPrime96

Thing is that you need to:

1. Build enough DMG for her 1.

2. have enough time and enemies in sight to cast her 4.

3. aim and charge 1.

All this take too much time , energy, preparation to be used outside of Simulacrum. And then you can only use this once in a long time since you need to prepare again. I am not talking here about minutes but even like 10 seconds to do this combo is too slow. In groups the enemies will already be dead.

Her 4. ability is really not usable right now...because its just slow,.

3 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Not that hard if the enemies are high enough level, and it isn't a problem lower level because you don't need that much anyway

Her 4's charge time IS abysmal that I agree with 

3. aim and charge 1.

Aim in general direction isn't a problem and you don't have to charge her one, just hold it down just so it can switch to the blood orb

4 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

I learned about that Synergy and it even works well against a lvl 125 Ambulas because of how severe the bleed Procs are. Her 4 is lacking info about it and should be updated. It also dosen’t tell you about the debuff working on normal Weapons so every type of Weapons can proc Slash like Hunter Munitions.

And abilities. Anything that can give initial damage to an enemy will proc bleed assuming the Garuda's Seeking Talons is at 100%.

2 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Thing is that you need to:

3. aim and charge 1.

All this take too much time , energy, preparation to be used outside of Simulacrum. And then you can only use this once in a long time since you need to prepare again. I am not talking here about minutes but even like 10 seconds to do this combo is too slow. In groups the enemies will already be dead.

Her 4. ability is really not usable right now...because its just slow,.

At the very least they should add that her 4 debuffs enemies so that any damage the enemy takes is converted to bleed procs. It's not only limited to her 1+4.

The debuff from Seeking Talons changes all damage into bleed damage (ignoring armor). In Simulacrum I just shredded a group of debuffed L155 Eximus Bombards with my Cyath-Polearm in less than 5 seconds.

Edited by Toran

6 hours ago, Toran said:

The debuff from Seeking Talons changes all damage into bleed damage (ignoring armor). In Simulacrum I just shredded a group of debuffed L155 Eximus Bombards with my Cyath-Polearm in less than 5 seconds.

Yeah someone else explained it to me elsewhere. Still I feel like the description should be a bit more clear on how it works. The way it's worded now you just assume it's  the bleed from the initial attack. Or that seems to be how a fair amount of people seem to be reading it. Something that mentions the mark atleast to draw a little bit more attention to the mark like "Enemies marked by this ability will also be far more likely to bleed on any attack"