Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Black Friday Sale

Marcooose

On 2018-11-15 at 3:48 PM, Stormwind81 said:

What is this good for except for new and fresh players  ?

As much as the details of the post do in fact point to new players ....  DE should change the title from Black Friday Sale to New Player Sale.  Otherwise they actually need to do something for recurring players for Black Friday. But then again regulars can buy the starter packs also.

On 2018-11-14 at 3:29 AM, [DE]Marcus said:

Black Friday Sale
Get up to 50% off select Packs!

STEAM
November 21 at 12:55 p.m. ET - November 27 at 1:05 p.m. ET

Items on Sale:

• 50% off Starter Pack
  • 50% off Pinnacle Packs
    • WarframeⓇ : Heavy Impact Pinnacle Pack
    • WarframeⓇ : Reflex Guard Pinnacle Pack
    • WarframeⓇ : Retribution Pinnacle Pack
    • WarframeⓇ : Shock Absorbers Pinnacle Pack

These bundles will give you the edge over your enemies. Good luck, Tenno!

No in game black friday sale? ._.

DsbbvPLUUAA4wpt.jpg

DE, you guys would be getting way more sales if you stopped offering the junk mods in all these packs.  The credit amounts are also too low.  The packs are honestly a noob trap and value wise it's not there.

I.e. Reflex Guard Pinnacle Pack

Reflex Guard and Heavy Impact are included - and are fairly useless from a gameplay standpoint.
Only 60k credits are included.  Even a low or mid level Index mission awards that much.

If these packs are targeted towards new players, add mods that would actually be beneficial to them such as Continuity, Intensify, Streamline, etc.
Selling point mods could include rarer stances mods, powerful mods such as Condition Overload.
Bump up the credits amount to at least 250k, add things such as slots and Orokin Catalysts/Reactors.

On 2018-11-13 at 11:29 PM, [DE]Marcus said:

STEAM
November 21 at 12:55 p.m. ET - November 27 at 1:05 p.m. ET

Items on Sale:

• 50% off Starter Pack
  • 50% off Pinnacle Packs
    • WarframeⓇ : Heavy Impact Pinnacle Pack
    • WarframeⓇ : Reflex Guard Pinnacle Pack
    • WarframeⓇ : Retribution Pinnacle Pack
    • WarframeⓇ : Shock Absorbers Pinnacle Pack

These bundles will give you the edge over your enemies. Good luck, Tenno!

Starter pack seems to not be 50% off, at least for me, pinnacle packs are all properly 50% off. seems like something went wrong. is the starter pack sale DElayed?

DE probably realized it would be too great of a deal for newer players to discount a starter pack by 50% and changed their mind last minute. Will just proclaim it was a typo. Why sell 300plat, 2x potatoes, syandana and 3 day boosters for ca 8-9bucks, when you can sell 170p for 10 bucks on the store. Still tho, heavy impact pinnacle pack is 2nd best for the price for newer players.

1 hour ago, jere535 said:

Starter pack seems to not be 50% off, at least for me, pinnacle packs are all properly 50% off. seems like something went wrong. is the starter pack sale DElayed?

Noticed the same thing. I'm guessing they forgot to check a box or something.

12 minutes ago, (NSW)Acarnis said:

I wonder why DE would release Warframe on the Switch on the 20th and then not have a sale or announcement for Black Friday for their new player base. Unless I’m missing something? 

I would assume cuz they want to try to milk some cash out of new players on switch

Archived