Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Black Friday Sale

Marcooose

2 hours ago, Snafu96 said:

Man i check it every couple hours hoping it would go on sale but it's still not. I wish they say if the starter is going to go on sale or not.

They obviously don't care. It's extremely poor form and very bad business. DE announce that a certain item will be on sale at 50% off. DE don't put that item on sale. DE don't respond to numerous enquiries. Shame on you DE.

Hey all, I filed a support ticket regarding the Starter Pack, and this is what I've been told:

Hey there Illyana.,!

Alright, sorry for the delay, confirmation from the Marketing team is that the PINNACLE PACK is the Steam pack that is on sale, the Starter Pack is NOT on sale.

I guess we'll have to wait for Steam Holiday Sale.

2 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

New players and non steam players are not. I feel something changed since last year to make it a non priority. 

Does seem that way as it's been asked several times if non steam pc players are going to get anything for black friday.... it's almost, like you say, they don't matter because there's been no response to any of the questions about it.

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Does seem that way as it's been asked several times if non steam pc players are going to get anything for black friday.... it's almost, like you say, they don't matter because there's been no response to any of the questions about it.

Yeah, something has changed. Last year at this time it was a big deal.with the great fashion frame sale. I remember because I had just started and had bought nekros and was told I was money on that, so I decided to spend money on the cheaper frames that were on discount to get some variety without spending too much on a game I just started.

Archived