Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive and Sprinting

Kainosh

Waaaaay before Parcour 2.0 i suggested to make Sprint faster, with acceleration and all that sht.....

I also suggested to make "charged jumps"....instead of bullet jumps... 

My old sketches:

Spoiler

g6sWDmI.jpg 

Spoiler

Charged jump were intended to be chargeable while moving too btw. Just like K-drive jump.

htAy4Br.jpg

So....Basically, K-Drive is what i wanted Sprinting to be.

And i still want that. 

Yes, I want Warframes to Sprint almost as fast as K-drive can go.  Dont want to use Gear wheel every single time i need to run fast.   Dont want to spam bullet jumps in order to cover some distance.  I just want to sprint there real quick. With cool and powerful running animations. 

Coz now sprinting feels really weak.  Its just a tiny bit faster than jogging...but already disables weapon usage (cant shoot while sprinting). 

30 минут назад, Kainosh сказал:

Waaaaay before Parcour 2.0 i suggested to make Sprint faster, with acceleration and all that sht.....

I also suggested to make "charged jumps"....instead of bullet jumps... 

My old sketches:

Показать контент

g6sWDmI.jpg 

Показать контент

Charged jump were intended to be chargeable while moving too btw. Just like K-drive jump.

htAy4Br.jpg

So....Basically, K-Drive is what i wanted Sprinting to be.

And i still want that. 

Yes, I want Warframes to Sprint almost as fast as K-drive can go.  Dont want to use Gear wheel every single time i need to run fast.   Dont want to spam bullet jumps in order to cover some distance.  I just want to sprint there real quick. With cool and powerful running animations. 

Coz now sprinting feels really weak.  Its just a tiny bit faster than jogging...but already disables weapon usage (cant shoot while sprinting). 

well, cant disagree that normal sprinting it S#&$. (if you are not nezha or volt or some sort of this things). 

so yeah, would me cool to have at least like 1.9-2 normal sprint speed for every frame. But they wont do this, cause so wont be use of speed frames, wont be use of bullet jump (if u play volt u know this) and etc, like sprint mods or auras...=/ 

I feel that default sprinting speed should at least be as fast as the default Bullet Jump speed, which is about 13-14 metres per second. Fast frames can sprint a little fast, slower ones slower, but that'd actually make Sprinting comparable to Bullet Jumping and thus useful.