Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FETCH says 13.5m, VACUUM says 11.5m (Where these not supposed to be equal)

angryjanitor

7 hours ago, mikakor said:

You are conveniently forgetting to mention that they also have a three time Regen and can Rez you. But it's not important, is it? 

As for the range, the DESCRIPTION of fetch on day one was 13.5. if it was the case or no when in gameplay, I couldn't tell. Sentinels have their own advantage, let it be that way. 

Why would I need to revive lol. I have more than 2 full sets of every arcane in the game so I have 6 revives. Most maxed out players have 6 revives and never use 1.

With all their shields/health/armor Mischief and Tek Assault Kavats will simply never die, and even in the 1% edge case they do, you can simply revive a Kavat (hint: operator vode mode = 100% guaranteed revive). Sentinels cannot be revived.

yeah im in the camp of ive seen fetch at 13.5m since day 1 was also surprised it was a uncommon mod i remember getting it and ranking it up and having a 10 minute discussion with my GF and friends on how it works and why does it have more range personally i didn't feel a difference the range i got loot was good enough for my tastes im just happy people are using pets more often the flying roomba bean gets boring to see the x time in a row why i prefer Helios prime till dethcube prime at-least Helios moves more well interestingly 

and if the even range means that much to you i guess dont fully rank fetch like mines at 11.5 for the sake of space for medi pet kit since charger has already eaten 4 forma i dont want to feed her another just so i can fit fetch maxed maybe once i finish maxing pet mods (if im ever not lazy to do that) hunter recovery is nice (personal favorite) but so is dijin reawaken plus sacrifice since if he isn't bothered or can fend for himself (Assault mode with weapon) he can revive you himself every 90 seconds if you team cant reach you in time

can i just say i love assault mode having no delay between targeting enemies is so nice since my sentinels when i use them can actually cover me if im focusing on something (mining snipping fishing hunting) its a 30m go away for my Helios prime when he is given a sweeper (used to have a artax and literally be an alarm system for if something is too close)