Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault

The_Red_Death

We need a scale of how strong that "slap in the face" was. It is becoming hard to distinguish the impact levels of:

- "I have to wait before I can craft Garuda!"

- "An old cosmetic item returned! Now more people will have it!"

- "Umbra is a better version on Excal Prime!"

- "Founders mastery gives them unfair advantage!"

- "You have phones, rigth?"

- "My Kavat buffed me 2 seconds later after I caugth my first Synathid."

Edited by rand0mname

8 часов назад, Sleepuinox сказал:

We're all investors, that's true, but it's not the same thing. Founders are exactly what they sound like, they helped build the foundation of the game. It's kind of a leap-of-faith thing, you know? I mean when a game is new, you have no idea whether it'll end up succeeding or not. DE would not want to go back and re-release those exclusives at the cost of losing good will and faith from the playerbase, so they're doing right by the people that supported them in the early days. Founders items will not be released again, feel free to quote me if it ever happens.

Alas, as I wrote their gratitude cannot go on forever time goes on, the game grows money multiply (Something like this(-_-))

P. S. I should add that the founders have the appropriate logo in the profile (Let it be theirs exclusive and distinguishing feature) and why not do with (Excalibur Prime) what they did with Vandal ?

1 hour ago, Wind_Blade said:

I farm khora and that was a S#&$ty hell to get.. farm like 2 week each day and now twitch drop give it ? i'm salty ? no because it's already been a long time ago i get it and you keep it for a long time ago (and twich drop are so broken anyway that it's faster to faster to farm it)

I second this. I got maybe 30 or more twitch drop, only one of them weren't a credit cache or a grand finale.

13 hours ago, The_Red_Death said:

Alas you are wrong

The fact that I bought the kits cost a lot of money that you can buy licensed games and it would be nice that it was exclusive

Alot mean how much? I spend over 10000 singapore dollar on this game but do that make me awesome? The answer is NO...Be more generous and let everyone have what u had...

14 часов назад, --Q--Stryker сказал:

They were never intended to be permanently exclusive nor a status symbol, people need to get over themselves about it.

Prime Vault was originally not in the plans but alas appeared and why not shove into it Excalibur Prime ?

Excal Umbra was a way for people to get something similar to the Prime without removing that exclusivity but if DE do decide to release excal prime again, my feelings won't be hurt. It's a basic looking skin and one of the least flashiest of primes.

Edited by Pay2Win

You really don't want to base your argument on Excal Prime OP, he's a special case where I think there would be actual legal ramifications of they bring it back. But other than him, nothing else in this game had ever been advertised or said to be exclusive, so this really is mostly whining about losing Epeen.

57 минут назад, Pay2Win сказал:

Excal Umbra was a way for people to get something similar to the Prime without removing that exclusivity but if DE do decide to release excal prime again, my feelings won't be hurt. It's a basic looking skin and one of the least flashiest of primes.

Well said

I consider that already upon us it is time

The OP complaining about not having his big epeen anymore and not being a special snowflakes because DE is being nice. How to be a... Well, you got it xD can we step even lower in pitifulness level as a community? 

Edited by mikakor

10 minutes ago, mikakor said:

The OP complaining about not having his big epeen anymore and not being a special snowflakes because DE is being nice. How to be a... Well, you got it xD can we step even lower in pitifulness level as a community? 

Woah Woah Woah. The OP doesn't represent the community bro. He's like the mud stain on the side of our otherwise super clean sneakers that just won't wash away. Right next to him is that tear in the rubber people who keep trying to get Anasa removed from Sorties. We may also have that tethered shoelace of people who are always trying to get a trade board... but those are just our sneakers that we have to walk with, they aren't the whole community.

37 минут назад, Atsia сказал:

You really don't want to base your argument on Excal Prime OP, he's a special case where I think there would be actual legal ramifications of they bring it back. But other than him, nothing else in this game had ever been advertised or said to be exclusive, so this really is mostly whining about losing Epeen.

This is whining about these Canadians grow rich sipping Beers in the stream (Just kidding but still it's true)

They don't care about how much and for what I paid (The Same slap in the face)