Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harder end game content ideas

LegacyDM

For those who have been around a while and maxed everything there just isn't challenging end game content. 

We need harder end game content. Here is what I propose.

start arbitration AI at level 100 Or higher. What ever is reasonable to justify the next statement. To compensate for harder enemies Change the reward table on survival and defense missions from 10 min to 5 min and 10 waves to 5 respectively. Leave rewards time for interception as is. Having to sit through 10 waves or 10 minutes of mediocre enemies to start is mind numbing.

Create a new 1v1 arena that pits AI Tenno against the player that scales in levels over time. Start the evil Tenno at level 100. The player fights every Tenno climbing through the ranks earning rewards at various intervals. Could even create a timed ranking leaderboard. I'm aware that we already fight Tenno to unlock each planet junction and the index. However, those Tennos are nothing more than paper weights as far as I'm concerned. Give us a real challenge. Create a backstory for it. Maybe alad v, lotus, ballas, hunhow, or a new enemy clones or poisons the mind of existing Tenno and we have to fight arena style to defeat them. Maybe they create an evil Tenno army that is invading the solar system. I don't know. DE is creative they can come up with something. Each encounter is randomized but fighting each Tenno through a ranking system mortal combat and street fighter style would be fun. If the system isn't designed for 1v1 make it 4v4. 

Remove the timer from ESO and start AI at level 100. I would love to just go on forever, and test my skill against the hordes of AI but am artificially held back by cephalon's stupid synthesis timer.

Fortuna , sorties, arbitration, eso, is cool and all but there is absolutely no challenging content for hardcore end game players. I feel DE purposely creates end game challenge modes for mid level casual end game players still trying to build their frames. These modes are diffenetly not meant for people who have completed their warframes. Having to slog through 30 minutes just to get to a challenge or wait to round 12 eso only to be held back by a timer is dry and mind numbing. Fighting the same old grineer, corpus, corrupted, or infested is getting boring. Let us fight real AI Tenno that actually use the skills that us players have perfected. Make it hard with great rewards and a leaderboard. 

11 minutes ago, LegacyDM said:

Create a new 1v1 arena that pits AI Tenno against the player that scales in levels over time. Start the evil Tenno at level 100. The player fights every Tenno climbing through the ranks earning rewards at various intervals. Could even create a timed ranking leaderboard. I'm aware that we already fight Tenno to unlock each planet junction and the index. However, those Tennos are nothing more than paper weights as far as I'm concerned. Give us a real challenge. Create a backstory for it. Maybe alad v, lotus, ballas, hunhow, or a new enemy clones or poisons the mind of existing Tenno and we have to fight arena style to defeat them. Maybe they create an evil Tenno army that is invading the solar system. I don't know. DE is creative they can come up with something. Each encounter is randomized but fighting each Tenno through a ranking system mortal combat and street fighter style would be fun. If the system isn't designed for 1v1 make it 4v4. 

No frame has Nullifier abilities. Inaros, Valkyr, really anything would shred AI versions.