Jump to content

DE,More nerfs?


(PSN)V-_-iniciu-_-s
 Share

Recommended Posts

De, The BR Comunity isn't Liking The riven nerfs. I mean, My friends Spent a lot of time Farming Kuva, platinum Endo Credits,To just Lose 20%,30% stats On Many weapons, I guess the majority of people Didn't Liked it, And all nerfs, I know The Developers is just Trying to Balance the game BUT......TELL ME, if the staticor nuke was ganking anyone?? If the Trinity Nuke 2.0 by summit was affecting players? Then now Rivens?? Do not go this way.... im Starting This topic because a lot of people feel like me . And sorry for this Bad grammar, Like i said We are BR

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, (PS4)F5-3EN6-MKJ7377 said:

De, The BR Comunity isn't Liking The riven nerfs

Perhaps people need to understand rivens before complaining about nerfs. DE has always said that they would be balanced around weapon usage in the community (disposition). DE has always said this is a dynamic thing. If you do not know what you are buying, do not buy it.

 

The other things were about trivialising game content. It’s not much fun when you cannot do anything in a mission because someone is killing all of the enemies instantly. The Trinity nuke was affecting players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Riven Disposition (Faint, Neutral, and Strong) has been added! Riven Disposition is the way in which power level of Mods is attuned to the weapon it is generated for. You can expect to see more powerful Rivens for less used weapons and vice versa."

when said less used weapons become most used for a year, oh my. it forced a change.

 

Edited by Firetempest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, krc473 said:

Perhaps people need to understand rivens before complaining about nerfs. DE has always said that they would be balanced around weapon usage in the community (disposition). DE has always said this is a dynamic thing. If you do not know what you are buying, do not buy it.

 

The other things were about trivialising game content. It’s not much fun when you cannot do anything in a mission because someone is killing all of the enemies instantly. The Trinity nuke was affecting players.

Only the radiation yes, but To Do the trinity nuke before needed 4 players in squad workinh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, (PS4)F5-3EN6-MKJ7377 said:

Only the radiation yes, but To Do the trinity nuke before needed 4 players in squad workinh

Doesn't matter. Overused exploits that ruins the idea of the Warframe like the Trinity nuke shouldn't exist.

There's a reason why DE patched all other versions of Trinity Nuke.

About Rivens: They said since the beginning that overused weapons will have their Riven Disposition nerfed.

Edited by -SDM-NerevarCM
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was common knowledge or so I thought that rivens where not a set in stone values.  I am pretty sure even some one from DE cautioned against blowing lots on rivens like 4-5 months ago stating they where likely to change values.  Yet every one just blindly ignored them and assumed the values where set in stone despite being told otherwise

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, (PS4)F5-3EN6-MKJ7377 said:

De, The BR Comunity isn't Liking The riven nerfs. I mean, My friends Spent a lot of time Farming Kuva, platinum Endo Credits,To just Lose 20%,30% stats On Many weapons, I guess the majority of people Didn't Liked it, And all nerfs, I know The Developers is just Trying to Balance the game BUT......TELL ME, if the staticor nuke was ganking anyone?? If the Trinity Nuke 2.0 by summit was affecting players? Then now Rivens?? Do not go this way.... im Starting This topic because a lot of people feel like me . And sorry for this Bad grammar, Like i said We are BR

Spent plat on a system that was already meant to be updated semi regularly. Also just saying the market needed this reset of sorts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nobody likes their stuff becoming less powerful, but sometimes it's good for the game. Between the release of new weapons and the weapon rebalance pass earlier this year making a lot of old/underused weapons better, it follows that a pass on riven dispositions would be in order--and that some of those changes would wind up negative.

People had to know this was coming eventually.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wish they would stop nerfing and just add some more mini-bosses to the mobs like the Nox, Juggernaut, and Bursa  but strong enough to make a veteran nervous...The Juggernaut trigger mechanism would be a good start to dealing with players with powerful builds just wiping the map...next thing you know a team of OP Eximus NOX's show up to shut that down...then we can keep our powerful builds and run into some foes worthy of that power....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, (PS4)F5-3EN6-MKJ7377 said:

De, The BR Comunity isn't Liking The riven nerfs. I mean, My friends Spent a lot of time Farming Kuva, platinum Endo Credits,To just Lose 20%,30% stats On Many weapons, I guess the majority of people Didn't Liked it, And all nerfs, I know The Developers is just Trying to Balance the game BUT......TELL ME, if the staticor nuke was ganking anyone?? If the Trinity Nuke 2.0 by summit was affecting players? Then now Rivens?? Do not go this way.... im Starting This topic because a lot of people feel like me . And sorry for this Bad grammar, Like i said We are BR

 

Disposition

The randomized attributes for Riven mods are affected by Disposition, a modifier provided by the system that collates the usage popularity of a given weapon across the entire player base. Disposition strength controls the range of the attributes available for each weapon. There are five different ranks of Disposition that can be assigned:

  • Disposition5 Competent: Assigned to the most infrequently-used of weapons. Rivens with this disposition provide the greatest bonuses.
  • Disposition4 Strong: This Disposition is assigned to less popular weapons, and Riven mods provide above-average bonuses.
  • Disposition3 Neutral: Weapons that see average usage within the player base, resulting in an equally average range of attributes.
  • Disposition2 Mild: Slightly more popular weapons will see a less powerful Riven mod.
  • Disposition1 Faint: Assigned to powerful weapons that see very high usage, this Disposition creates Riven mods with the most restrained of attributes.

Disposition is shared between all variants of a single weapon, e.g. the Braton shares the same disposition with its Vandal, Prime and MK1 variants.

If a weapon's disposition is changed, the attributes on already unveiled Rivens for the weapon will be automatically adjusted to match the new disposition. e.g. AkLex disposition reduced from 5 to 3 in Hotfix 19.8.1

 

The content above was taken from the wiki.   Rivens have always been meant to be fluid, changing with a weapons popularity..  They need to change more often really. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Then you didn't understand the Riven system. Riven were never about having the most power. They were designed shake up the weapon balancing. 

To be fair, DE didn't follow through on making sure changes were implemented on a timely fashion but that still doesn't change overall system. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I wish they would stop nerfing and just add some more mini-bosses to the mobs like the Nox, Juggernaut, and Bursa  but strong enough to make a veteran nervous...The Juggernaut trigger mechanism would be a good start to dealing with players with powerful builds just wiping the map...next thing you know a team of OP Eximus NOX's show up to shut that down...then we can keep our powerful builds and run into some foes worthy of that power....

Rivens weren't nerfed, though. Many of mine got stronger.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I wish they would stop nerfing and just add some more mini-bosses to the mobs like the Nox, Juggernaut, and Bursa  but strong enough to make a veteran nervous...The Juggernaut trigger mechanism would be a good start to dealing with players with powerful builds just wiping the map...next thing you know a team of OP Eximus NOX's show up to shut that down...then we can keep our powerful builds and run into some foes worthy of that power....

This has nothing to do with Rivens as the game isn't balanced around them. And the only thing that would put our powers in check (besides nerfs) isn't more tanky enemies but more enemies like Arbitration drones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

 

Nah, no one see the buffs, only the nerfs.

Unlucky people like me only got nerfed, two rivens and both went down a peg. Personally, it makes me sad. It's certainly the right choice, but if disposition changes become regular I might just avoid rivens for a while longer. I'd prefer static(but balanced) dispositions over popularity changing them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, trst said:

This has nothing to do with Rivens as the game isn't balanced around them. And the only thing that would put our powers in check (besides nerfs) isn't more tanky enemies but more enemies like Arbitration drones.

How'd you go down..? I was killed by a level 20 crewmen being shielded by a cheap tactic tinker bell ...opposed to the more exciting " Well this huge NOX and five others like him ran in and I stood there like a boss and took them on..."

 

Cmon guys...on the forums it's always don't add anything...like space wings, dogs, cats, open spaces, and giant space pirate ships....and they do it anyways....I'll take the coolness of interesting tanks over Arbitration drones allowing for lazy copy and paste...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...