Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE,More nerfs?

(PSN)V-_-iniciu-_-s

2 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

You should try closing your mouth when you cry.

I knew it! Nah don't worry i got ready with an explanation, i knew you wouldn't catch it. You always miss the point. Let me illuminate your empty mind.

You're the troll, you're crying because "booohooo my rivens got nerfed even tho it was written in stone it was about to happen someday"

Actually, DE should readjust them each month.

Btw keep those tears coming boi! I haven't finished my breakfast!!

Edited by Rayden_Tenno

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-11-14 at 3:37 AM, NinthAria said:

Nobody likes their stuff becoming less powerful, but sometimes it's good for the game. Between the release of new weapons and the weapon rebalance pass earlier this year making a lot of old/underused weapons better, it follows that a pass on riven dispositions would be in order--and that some of those changes would wind up negative.

People had to know this was coming eventually.

Why is this good for the game? The game is already grinding and griding and bad rng and now i have to grind even more because the weapons are not doing the same damage and are nerfed. And why would i use a weapons that does no damage? If DE want people to use bad weapons they should come up with a new tactic. This game is PVE, not pvp. I would understand nerfs this big i  a pvp game but this is not the case. How would my riven and good weapon to kill lvl 100 enemy fast would screw your gameplay? How would that bothered you? 

On 2018-11-14 at 1:15 AM, (PS4)F5-3EN6-MKJ7377 said:

De, The BR Comunity isn't Liking The riven nerfs. I mean, My friends Spent a lot of time Farming Kuva, platinum Endo Credits,To just Lose 20%,30% stats On Many weapons, I guess the majority of people Didn't Liked it, And all nerfs, I know The Developers is just Trying to Balance the game BUT......TELL ME, if the staticor nuke was ganking anyone?? If the Trinity Nuke 2.0 by summit was affecting players? Then now Rivens?? Do not go this way.... im Starting This topic because a lot of people feel like me . And sorry for this Bad grammar, Like i said We are BR

Riven mods are like stocks & shares...their values can go down as well as up...investor beware! :wink:

ThreadNecromancer.png

10 минут назад, Truli сказал:

The game is already grinding and griding and bad rng and now i have to grind even more because the weapons are not doing the same damage and are nerfed

Weapons are not nerfed, please read the whole thread.

As far as i can remember it was known from the very beginning that riven disposition always was a subject to change.

Edited by PurrrningBoop

On 2018-11-15 at 10:21 AM, Rayden_Tenno said:

I knew it! Nah don't worry i got ready with an explanation, i knew you wouldn't catch it. You always miss the point. Let me illuminate your empty mind.

You're the troll, you're crying because "booohooo my rivens got nerfed even tho it was written in stone it was about to happen someday"

Actually, DE should readjust them each month.

Btw keep those tears coming boi! I haven't finished my breakfast!!

You're so aggresive. Well this guys who you make fun of crying they will quit the game and guess what. It would go bankrunpt then you won't have a community to make fun of. You seem like thr kind of guy envious of everybody. Get help.

20 minutes ago, Truli said:

Why is this good for the game? The game is already grinding and griding and bad rng and now i have to grind even more because the weapons are not doing the same damage and are nerfed. And why would i use a weapons that does no damage? If DE want people to use bad weapons they should come up with a new tactic. This game is PVE, not pvp. I would understand nerfs this big i  a pvp game but this is not the case. How would my riven and good weapon to kill lvl 100 enemy fast would screw your gameplay? How would that bothered you

It's good because it enforces what rivens were introduced for - Balance out weaker and stronger weapons.

What is this bad RNG of which you speak? Are you just making wind or haven't played any other looter game?

Not a single weapon got nerfed this update.

Why should DE use another tactic for inferior weapons, when that is exactly the purpose of this one?

Some basic balancing to avoid stagnation into eternal Arca Plasmor builds and promote diversity is good for any game, PvP or PvE.

If you are so reliant on a riven to INCREASE EFFICIENCY, well I've some bad news for you.

On 2018-11-14 at 2:22 AM, krc473 said:

DE has always said that they would be balanced around weapon usage in the community (disposition). DE has always said this is a dynamic thing.

If only they'd make farming kuva less of a infinitely slow chore, when the riven we farm for might become useless suddenly after 1 patch.

4 hours ago, Truli said:

You're so aggresive. Well this guys who you make fun of crying they will quit the game and guess what. It would go bankrunpt then you won't have a community to make fun of. You seem like thr kind of guy envious of everybody. Get help.

so im aggresive for answering to a troll who got mad cuz his weapon got nerfed. DE warned of this yet he cries like a 5yo baby. If he's to leave the game for this then go ahead, i don't really care about it.

And what should i be envious of? getting my weapons nerfed as well? I knew this the moment i started farming rivens. So whats the point? Also, saying that I'm aggresive and you attacking me but you expect me to not answer or to be kind? #*!% off kid.

1 hour ago, SenariousNex said:

Riven nerfs were necessary. More nerfs needed. 

this

28 minutes ago, (PS4)whoistimjones said:

This is exactly why Lanka/Gram/Paracesis/Rubiko/Keewar/Kripath/whatever else is and never will be worth even 300p, let alone the 1k that a multitude of idiots think im going to pay in plat. Really its an example to not spend money at all. These constant nerfs make purchases worthless.

and this.

As i already said, maybe now people will realise rivens worth no more than a lvl 10 nightmare mod.

As i also said, people complaining about DE nerfing/buffing rivens would sell their own house without them knowing it. DE warned about this several times now. It's not our fault you guys make blind eyes to everything you dont like and then call the rest of us who told you "you've been warned" trolls.

Im not even getting at the part where some of the people in this thread started S#&$ting on the devs. AFTER they've been warned.

Edited by Rayden_Tenno

didnt they also say rivens would only chance to a maximum of .2% Up or down in dispo actually ill just go to the riven dev workshop riven parameters

• No Disposition has changed by more than one “pip” in the Arsenal. (For those knowledgeable about how Rivens work in code, no Disposition will change by more than +/-0.2)
  • Dispositions are based roughly on the weapon’s usage among mid-to-endgame Warframe players, with handmade tweaks where appropriate.
  • If usage stats show that a number should be changed only slightly, we didn’t change it at all - about 40% of all gun Dispositions have gone untouched.
  • As of posting this Workshop, all players who own Rivens have received an in-game message warning them of changes. Buyers beware!
  • Changes will be rolled out to all platforms as quickly as possible, to further prevent market exploitation.
  • Melee Rivens have NOT been changed yet; those tweaks will come along with weapon rebalancing in Melee 3.0.

sure it would be a steeper change on riven with say 200-400% something but i think that's kinda the idea of this own idea balancing rivens but not gutting them though 

on a side note i find it funny people complain about DE nerfing rivens but when following the parameters in-front of me its based on people using those weapons so heavily so people should be complaining at themselves as much as DE following logic is its the community used those weapons and rivens so heavily to force DE to nerf them 

there is a saying for this Hoisted by your own petard rings strangely true here

I for one, think the whole riven system being balanced based on popularity is hogwash!  It sucks to have a weapon you've worked towards become weaker for reasons out of your own control. It's an inconsistent system that updates inconsistently.
You hear horror stories about sniper rivens that previously reduced the gun's chamber to 1 shot now only reduce it to 2. Rifle rivens that get nerfed down below 110% multishot. Or Shotguns that no longer reach 100% status chance. 😞

I'd much rather they balance rivens based on how strong guns actually are. But yolo. 🤷‍♀️  DE does as DE do.

Edited by NeopetsMaster4432

Tbh DE did say they were going to change the riven disposition from time to time, which always meant some rivens will be getting better and some worse.

If then you decide to spend a stupid amount of plat on something that could change at any moment that is entirely on you.

Edited by Lelinyth