Atlas Fist

(PSN)big_eviljak

11 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Atlas landslide needs a buff then. Compare its stats to Khora's.

Petrify increases damage from all sources by an unmodifiable 50%, including Landslide. 

Khora - 300 damage (affected by mods). 5 meter radius. 200% crit damage. 25% crit chance, 20% status chance.

Atlas - 350 damage (affected by mods). 2 meter radius. 200% crit damage. 5% crit/status chance.

They're already pretty close. And Petrify increases damage from all sources by a unmodifiable 50% which can actually boost the 350 to 525. I think it's fine.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

Petrify increases damage from all sources by an unmodifiable 50%, including Landslide. 

Khora - 300 damage (affected by mods). 5 meter radius. 200% crit damage. 25% crit chance, 20% status chance.

Atlas - 350 damage (affected by mods). 2 meter radius. 200% crit damage. 5% crit/status chance.

They're already pretty close. And Petrify increases damage from all sources by a unmodifiable 50% which can actually boost the 350 to 525. I think it's fine.

You forgot Atlas has the second combo counter which can increase that 350 to 1400 base and reduce the base cost to 6.25

Edited by Guest

That would be a nerf at first because then you cannot use the Venka Prime combo counter increase or any Riven mod. But it may work if his rock fists and also Landslide would get bonus stats like extra base damage or block chance based on Atlas rubble or something like that. I think right now its better to wait until melee 3.0 comes out.

5 hours ago, thunder-fart said:

That would be a nerf at first because then you cannot use the Venka Prime combo counter increase or any Riven mod. But it may work if his rock fists and also Landslide would get bonus stats like extra base damage or block chance based on Atlas rubble or something like that. I think right now its better to wait until melee 3.0 comes out.

I said i want him to have fists if he doesn't have an equipped melee. Which means zero nerfs. 

I understand that we most likely wouldn't lose anything from this change, but I'm struggling to see what we would gain. Garuda's passive is a nice gimmick, but it's just a melee weapon, and one that isn't necessarily even better than other melee weapons in the game (hell, I can guarantee it isn't better than the Gram Prime). The usefulness of the passive is pretty questionable on Garuda, so I'm questioning even harder how good it would be on other Warframes. 

I don't even think melee is a very effective way to play Atlas. I have much better luck with him playing as a run-and-gun warmage type class with the Vaykor Hek and/or the Synoid Gammacor. 

Atlas would be much better served by a separate modding screen for Landslide in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, Gurpgork said:

I understand that we most likely wouldn't lose anything from this change, but I'm struggling to see what we would gain. Garuda's passive is a nice gimmick, but it's just a melee weapon, and one that isn't necessarily even better than other melee weapons in the game (hell, I can guarantee it isn't better than the Gram Prime). The usefulness of the passive is pretty questionable on Garuda, so I'm questioning even harder how good it would be on other Warframes. 

I don't even think melee is a very effective way to play Atlas. I have much better luck with him playing as a run-and-gun warmage type class with the Vaykor Hek and/or the Synoid Gammacor. 

Atlas would be much better served by a separate modding screen for Landslide in my opinion. 

I can get behind that, While we're at it... Lets stop the armor deterioration of rubble or at Least slow it down.

On 2018-11-14 at 10:28 AM, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

Those status and crit stats can be big deal, especially considering whipclaw is slash based and a bit faster, add the whipclaw aug and it's actually no contest. True landslide is strong but it relies too much on raw damage alone.

Honestly a simple status buff in some way would be good enough. Raising petrify's damage multiplier would also indirectly help landslide and itself cause of the whole status immunity on stoned enemies.

1 hour ago, -Bv-Concarne said:

Those status and crit stats can be big deal, especially considering whipclaw is slash based and a bit faster, add the whipclaw aug and it's actually no contest. True landslide is strong but it relies too much on raw damage alone.

Honestly a simple status buff in some way would be good enough. Raising petrify's damage multiplier would also indirectly help landslide and itself cause of the whole status immunity on stoned enemies.

Indeed, plus no matter petrify range... It still misses enemies when ur facing them. Its weird. Also, armor/rubble should work in stacks like nidus... Armor should not deteriorate.