General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

"Some update data couldn't be pulled from our servers."

(XBOX)Pterotank

Yesterday evening (11-13-18 18:45 CTZ) I attempted to login, the launcher said it couldn't pull some update data, I was like "Okay..." and as any computer/console gamer would, I attempted to clear the message. But to no avail, but pressing the letter buttons were making noises, and the kbps counter was still working/counting. Retried 3-4 times, same reaction. So, I then uninstalled  the game and reinstalled it, when it finished installing I got the same message, is there a work-around in progress or am I one of a few having this issue?

Edited by (XB1)Pterotank

On 2018-11-13 at 11:58 PM, (XB1)Pterotank said:

Yesterday evening (11-13-18 18:45 CTZ) I attempted to login, the launcher said it couldn't pull some update data, I was like "Okay..." and as any computer/console gamer would, I attempted to clear the message. But to no avail, but pressing the letter buttons were making noises, and the kbps counter was still working/counting. Retried 3-4 times, same reaction. So, I then uninstalled  the game and reinstalled it, when it finished installing I got the same message, is there a work-around in progress or am I one of a few having this issue?

Im havin log in issues as well. My game loads up to where your frame is on screen kneeling. I push a to accept then get the "Log in failed check info " . Ive deleted the save file and game and redownload the game for it to say the same thing . Im dismayed at how long i havent been able to log in and play . Ive submitted a ticket but no response and i can still log in on site with same log in info as xbl as well as the warframe app .

11 hours ago, (XB1)BohicaDragon said:

Im havin log in issues as well. My game loads up to where your frame is on screen kneeling. I push a to accept then get the "Log in failed check info " . Ive deleted the save file and game and redownload the game for it to say the same thing . Im dismayed at how long i havent been able to log in and play . Ive submitted a ticket but no response and i can still log in on site with same log in info as xbl as well as the warframe app .

I sent a support ticket for my login issues. They never replied but a few days after the ticket sent. My game had no issues logging in. Maybe you could give that a try. I have the link above if you’re interested. Hope it helps