Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova & Mag Prime unvaulting 2018 farm locations

(PSN)de_sch0sch

Question

I've just looked up where to farm for the unvaulted items and wanted to share the results. Looks like Cetus and Orb Valis are the best places to farm Meso, Neo and Axi relics. PC users can also go to Orb Valis for Lith. Console users are best of going for the low level defense node in the Void(Taranis).

You can check the overview in this Google spreadsheet.

Edited by (PS4)de_sch0sch

2 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, (PS4)de_sch0sch said:

I've just looked up where to farm for the unvaulted items and wanted to share the results. Looks like Cetus and Orb Valis are the best places to farm Meso, Neo and Axi relics. PC users can also go to Orb Valis for Lith. Console users are best of going for the low level defense node in the Void(Taranis).

You can check the overview in this Google spreadsheet.

One question

I have checked both Fortuna and cetus bounties and it doesn't say anything about Axi s4 relic drop and I did the cetus highest bounty a few times but I still didnt get it so is it a rare chance for Axi s4 relic to be in the cetus bounty drop pool?

vor 12 Minuten schrieb kamyung:

One question

I have checked both Fortuna and cetus bounties and it doesn't say anything about Axi s4 relic drop and I did the cetus highest bounty a few times but I still didnt get it so is it a rare chance for Axi s4 relic to be in the cetus bounty drop pool?

The bounty reward rotations change every few hours (every 2 hours I believe). So you might just hit the wrong rotation.

FYI the spredsheet is just a compilation of the official drop data for quick reference: