Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back Board

Maou

So K-Drives are awesome and those paint jobs underneath thrm are awesome but the problem is no one but the cold ground can see them.

DE let us equip them on our backs, I don't care if its only inside Fortuna but we have to show how cool those art are.

10 hours ago, Xuimma said:

So K-Drives are awesome and those paint jobs underneath thrm are awesome but the problem is no one but the cold ground can see them.

DE let us equip them on our backs, I don't care if its only inside Fortuna but we have to show how cool those art are.

Not to knock your idea, because the art is killer, but you do know that this is pretty standard since the invention of the skateboard?

The patterns are underneath in most cases... they get flashed when you pull off a successful trick, not beforehand... and are often short lived if you're a heavy grinder as they get scraped away...

deck-9-fakirdesign.jpg

I'm not a fan of the art.  I get that some people do so I'm not against your idea.  

I'd like to see out purchased glyphs on bottom of boards.  I'm not a vent kid, I don't give a crap about corpus.

But, I'd like to see some of the other artwork I've purchased (in form of glyphs) on my board as well as clan logos.

I'm actually surprised and disappointed it's not there.