General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Network Error/Login Issues

Xolgys

am i the only one whos updater takes pretty long to check for updates compared to usually and cant login with "network not responding" and getting the message to check login info although its correct ? never had that during the last weeks. EU region.

Edited by Xydeth

You're not, having the same issue. Since yesterday evening after the patch got applied, in fact. Managed to log in eventually yesterday, but today it's no dice it seems. Constantly getting the "network not responding" message and "login failed" popup.

/edit: I'm located in the EU, for what it's worth.

Edited by Linneroy

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Linneroy:

You're not, having the same issue. Since yesterday evening after the patch got applied, in fact. Managed to log in eventually yesterday, but today it's no dice it seems. Constantly getting the "network not responding" message and "login failed" popup.

managed to login now after 5 attempts and it took like 1 minute with multiple messages of network not responding in between. guess the login/update server is having hickups ?

Edited by Xydeth

vor 1 Minute schrieb moonfallen:

men just when i have to cut all those gems in foundry to get garuda going...

maybe try logging in even if it fails ? worked for me after some attempts and everything seems fine ingame.

Edited by Xydeth

2 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

managed to login now after 5 attempts and it took like 1 minutes with multiple messages of network not responding in between. guess the login/update server is having hickups ?

Still nothing for me. Guess I'm gonna keep trying then. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon, this is un-fun.

plenty of similar messages on Steam forums as well, maybe there's another DDoS attack?

been having the same problem, still couldn't login, launcher gets stuck at checking for new content then stalls I had to end task manually from task manager

Edited by Guest

I have that issue too.

- Launcher takes hours to check for updates.
- Login fails up to 10 imes in a row.
- If ingame, "Network not responding" Error shows up every 5-10 Minutes, with the game crashing/freezing after like 5-20 minues ingame.

EU located, my own connection is fine, verify didnt help.

I just wanna get my next rank with the quills...😭

Gerade eben schrieb Thoogah:

plenty of similar messages on Steam forums as well, maybe there's another DDoS attack?

been having the same problem, still couldn't login

some other game Devs are jealous about warframes success yet again lol~

jokes aside, i wouldve been surprised if it was just me. doesnt have to be a DDoS neccessarily though.

Having issues too. But not only with this game but with another game aswell. It seems that either some network centers somewhere in EU are down or routing badly, or some ISP is having issues with routing.

I'm in EU, Germany, using Telekom. What ISP are you guys using?