Network issue's anybody else?

Stormwind81

Still browsing, but been having trouble connecting to hosts, and 5-minute game freezes.
Also a network not responding showing for a moment.
So it seems either very plausible, or my pc is about to give up on life.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Stormwind81:

Well I hope opening some threads about that will get their attention! It's about time they update their network!

the 'funny' thing is, they just upgraded their server just a few weeks ago. And I get the feeling network errors have gotten worse since then. Already started the game twice within the last lets say 10 mins both times I tried to get in a mission it crashed/freezed. Yesterday everything was fine.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Tengarnos:

the 'funny' thing is, they just upgraded their server just a few weeks ago. And I get the feeling network errors have gotten worse since then. Already started the game twice within the last lets say 10 mins both times I tried to get in a mission it crashed/freezed. Yesterday everything was fine.

Ever since I started playing Warframe back in 2015 I get an "Port forwarding" error whenever I log in.

Funny thing, since then I changed my ISP four times and no matter where I log in from, this message pops up! I think they dont need to upgrade equipment, they need to upgrade their technical staff!

Edited by Stormwind81

1 hour ago, KuglicsL said:

Same for me. Also, EVERY weapon in the game right now has really low dmg (both listed and in use), this is an interesting feature, DE.

Weapons stat haven't changed from what I can see. Any dragon key equipped?

Aside from that, I'm also having NNR regularly. It doesn't prevent me from playing but it breaks the pace and the immersion, kinda.