Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove limits to the playground

kebra

That shouldn't ever happen in a game with such movement and traversal abilities... You make a map, let us enjoy it in its fullest extent. You may have noticed that you often don't even have a chance to get out from such incident because you're teleported as soon as you get out of the zone D.E. arbitrary decided that we should play on. That has no reason to exist in such a game where movement is key..

So, remove the limits or just let us keep our power after falling out of the map.

33 minutes ago, kebra said:

Enemies having the ability to go there too... 

They may physically be able to, but their pathing AI won't suggest it unless it's made into a spawn point for them to begin with or you draw aggro from down there. If you're just afk you'll likely be out of any sensory range for them on their normal routes.

I think the more likely solution for that specific map would be just that DE makes that a endless dark pit instead of fake environmental objects. Then there's no logical reason to go down there and the penalty still stands appropriate.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

I think the more likely solution for that specific map would be just that DE makes that a endless dark pit instead of fake environmental objects. Then there's no logical reason to go down there and the penalty still stands appropriate.

That may be an option and I partly agree if changing A.I. path finding abilities is to much of trouble to program (what I doubt), but I still think that such a game doesn't deserve to see the playground limited so arbitrary and even more from not letting you even a chance to wall run to climb up, this zone is to tight.

Edited by kebra

52 minutes ago, kebra said:

That may be an option and I partly agree if changing A.I. path finding abilities is to much of trouble to program (what I doubt), but I still think that such a game doesn't deserve to see the playground limited so arbitrary and even more from not letting you even a chance to wall run to climb up, this zone is to tight.

Yeah, it would be nice to have more opportunity to recover. Maybe they can just lower the "reset" area to a lower altitude and keep things as is. Then we would have a bit more room to work with without necessarily having the full area to play below since that space is unnecessary for the mission map.