Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Kitgun riven price

LazerMaxim

Question

6 answers to this question

Prices for brand new items change rapidly while the market is in a state of flux anyway, so don't take the bots prices for granted. They often rely on a great deal of patience to actually get what the bot claims. In this case the prices will plummet fairly fast as supply increases over time.

If you check riven.market (the largest riven trading site) you'll see that the lowest offers are currently in the 600 to 750p range, so if you are looking to make plat before the inevitable price drop that is the price range you should aim for. However there is a chance that you can get more if you get lucky in trade chat or happen to be the cheapest guy online.

2 minutes ago, SirKnum said:

Prices for brand new items change rapidly while the market is in a state of flux anyway, so don't take the bots prices for granted. They often rely on a great deal of patience to actually get what the bot claims. In this case the prices will plummet fairly fast as supply increases over time.

If you check riven.market (the largest riven trading site) you'll see that the lowest offers are currently in the 600 to 750p range, so if you are looking to make plat before the inevitable price drop that is the price range you should aim for. However there is a chance that you can get more if you get lucky in trade chat or happen to be the cheapest guy online.

Yeah,I was thinking the same thing. In the few days this price will drop down for shure

I would sell it for the price you mentioned (600-750p)

You also have to take stats into account.
A riven might be worth some plat if it's for a new weapon. But you won't make a fortune if the stats aren't that great.
You riven is nice, but Crit Chance would be better than Crit Damage. And if we look at the damage spread of the Kitguns, you can get even better stats if you get a good negative damage. For example -100% Slash Damage wouldn't hurt a Kitgun and it would lead to better positive stats...

Well, then I'd recommend putting it up for sale, the chance that someone who wants to buy that riven sees it here is rather small. As I mentioned riven.market is the most active trading site, Folren's server is good place to sell aswell, and the trade forums here are worth a shot, too!