Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)sinner_bh

Prime vault pack not avaliable in ps store

Question

I am in the America region where the vault should have unlocked yesterday, I can get relics from the unvaulting, but I can't buy any of the packs. They aren't even up in the store, even if I access it from the ingame market where I can see the packs i when I select the one that I want I either get to a page with just Chroma prime access or I get the "page under maintenance" error message. Is anyone else having this issue?

10 answers to this question

Just now, (PS4)Cascade_YT said:

I normally give content like this a day or two since the PSN store is quite buggy lately. Try checking every few hours for this new content.😁

I am checking every hour os so since the hotfix yesterday. I want the nova pack and I farmed a bit for nova's chassis and nearly build it using old parts that I had for nova prime, when I remembered that I would buy the pack for the soma, vasto and armor. I thought that it would be up today but still nothing and I want to know how much it will cost here to know if I need to add funds to my account.

1 minute ago, (PS4)sinner_bh said:

I am checking every hour os so since the hotfix yesterday. I want the nova pack and I farmed a bit for nova's chassis and nearly build it using old parts that I had for nova prime, when I remembered that I would buy the pack for the soma, vasto and armor. I thought that it would be up today but still nothing and I want to know how much it will cost here to know if I need to add funds to my account.

Mag prime accessories is $20

Nova prime accessories is $20