Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lower the Hema cost

S.Dust

They already made their excuse for not lowering it invalid. They say they dont want to make it so the people who worked for it feel ripped off but hey you gave away khora in twich drops and people worked for her, you gave away nidus in twich drops and people worked for him, so what makes the hema so special lower the cost. I mean many of us already acknowledge that its cost is too high for any clan without the active player count and if you just say get more members well the hema is one of the limiting factors people like to join a clan that has everything and the hema is one of those items that sticks out seeing as so many clans CANT get it. Also for the people who are clan leaders, they dont have the option to just leave the clan join another grab the bp and leave.

Edited by S.Dust

Just go do the grind.

You always have the option to downsize the clan to reduce the cost. If that means disbanding member temporarily, just let them know what's going on and they'll be invited back once the Hema is complete.

It isn't necessary to grind the multiplied amount for it's research.

I wanted Hema research to be lowered too, but the dopamine rush of completing it is worth it. Also it'd invalidate the brutal work of previous clan efforts to no-life farm so many samples.

Well, unless you're in something crazy like a moon clan with only a few active members. That would suck big time. Ghost clan is doable solo, anything else you'll need a squad.

Edited by zetheros1

3 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

Do not compare the Hema grind to the grind for Khora and Nidus. Hema is so far on another level, it's not even playing the same genre of game.

The point is they value one version of someones time over another. Also I would genuinely be farming it solo i've tried but I dont know how to get my clan to be active I mean being honest there is no reason for them to be and its not like I have a large following to get me infinity plus two members so that there will always be a group on, plus one of my more active members literally said screw it and bought it with plat. I cant leave cause Im founding warlord so im stuck.

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I'd be better with it if Mutagen Samples had a reasonable spawn rate, TBH. They're rarer than all the others both flat and because they're located somewhere you just flat don't go very often.

It's really not that bad. You do the Derelict Defense mission with 3 others, everyone brings a kavat and you all have resource boosters/drop chance boosters. Team needs to have a Hydroid with Pilf Swam & Nekros running desecrate. Throw in an Ivara for some pickpocketing and you're good. Get around 300-900 every 45 minutes and repeat.

Took me three days to complete.

Edited by (XB1)Kuljack

Just now, (XB1)Kuljack said:

It's really not that bad. You do the Derelict Defense mission with 3 others, everyone brings a kavat and you all have resource boosters/drop chance boosters. Get around 300-900 every 45 minutes and repeat.

Took me three days to complete.

Indeed. It's not so much that it's a grind that annoys me, it's that, unlike the rest of the research, it's a grind you have to commit to.

Most of the research uses items that you'll likely come across just by playing. Even with the other stuff that needs mutagen, the cost is low enough to account for the fact you're less likely to encounter them compared to the equivalent resources. If you want the things faster, you can hardcore grind for the resources, but you don't have to. Hema's the exception as you're very unlikely to make any meaningful passive progress.

The alternative would be to make Mutagen Samples more widely accessible - i.e. have them show up from killing infested even if the planet they're on isn't infested. Invasions and such. Plague Star would be a great opportunity for this. Basically, at that point you can acquire Mutagen passively like Fieldron or Detonite.

40 минут назад, S.Dust сказал:

snip

A No, nein, нет, nē, ոչ, нi from me, I just finished the Hema grind for my solo clan...! Took me two weeks of daily ODS runs with boosters and pubs, but it's done,

Let me relish in the achievement of not having a normal life.

Edited by PurrrningBoop

Yea, Hema research costs were a mistake. But DE went with the sunken costs fallacy and decided against fixing it. I doubt it will be changed anytime soon, no matter how many topics about it would appear.
Thankfully, the only consequence so far of not having Hema is a minor inconvinience of 3k missing mastery.

1 minute ago, xcenic said:

and to think that hema is a mediocre weapon, even with riven I find that I do much less than one of much less requirement. For MR? good for that if that serves.

Don't forget the clan affinity, though. Hema is worth x3 compared to other weapon research... not that clan affinity is meaningful tbh. XD
I guess, free endo?

vor 59 Minuten schrieb S.Dust:

but hey you gave away khora in twich drops and people worked for her, you gave away nidus in twich drops and people worked for him, 

Lemme tell you, those Drops far hard Work. Grinding khora left me less furious then trying to get SOMETHING useful from twitch. And that Coming from someone whoms soul still bears the Scars from countless so runs. Our clan (Shadow tier) managed it and we were only 10% members helping with it

14 minutes ago, xcenic said:

and to think that hema is a mediocre weapon, even with riven I find that I do much less than one of much less requirement. For MR? good for that if that serves.

This meme again. Hema without a Riven kills armored level 100 enemies in mostly under 10 bursts, including normal Nox and Bailiffs.

With a 243% Damage riven it can kill armored level 155 enemies in around 10 bursts, including non eximus Nox and Bailiffs.

You can compare it to whatever sniper and what not and say it doesnt have as fast of a TTK but Hema has unlimited ammo and healing.

2 hours ago, S.Dust said:

They already made their excuse for not lowering it invalid. They say they dont want to make it so the people who worked for it feel ripped off but hey you gave away khora in twich drops and people worked for her, you gave away nidus in twich drops and people worked for him,

First of all. You can get Khora in one SO run, RNG-based right. I got Nidus' parts in 4 runs. So really the whole "hard to get" thing you are complaining about can be done in about an hour or two (if RNG is on your side). So giving both of them away isn't that bad. Secondly, there are many different ways to boost how many Mutagen Samples you get (Ivara's Pickpocketing, Nekros' Desecrate, Smeeta, etc). The other thing is that since it's many clanmates working on getting the resources (whether they farm or not) will add up and make it seem very fast.

1 hour ago, Misgenesis said:

With a 243% Damage riven it can kill armored level 155 enemies in around 10 bursts, including non eximus Nox and Bailiffs.

RIven aka 5 forma.

I can meltdown level 155 enemies with an amprex with 3 forma. You can get amprex for chocolate and candies.

2 minutes ago, xcenic said:

RIven aka 5 forma.

I can meltdown level 155 enemies with an amprex with 3 forma. You can get amprex for chocolate and candies.

That's neither here nor there.

Weapon preference is key. The Hema also has a neat feature to reload off health. Amprex has a downside in that it needs a crowd to shine bright and must make enemy contact to melt. Everything has a little give and take.

Hema cost doesn´t need to be lowered.

There are 2 steps that should be taken, increase mutagen sample drops on Eris. I did 25 waves with all boosters, 4 players and 1 of them was desecrating as Nekros. Only got 4.

An the other step is, make the derelict open, no keys required.