Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lower the Hema cost

S.Dust

8 hours ago, S.Dust said:

the hema is one of those items that sticks out seeing as so many clans CANT get it.

they can, they just don't have the willpower. which is the worst mistake you can make in Warframe.

the cost isn't that bad, sure it requires a little effort in larger clans, but you can always downsize. or if you'd rather not farm at all, you could trade things for the plat to buy yourself a Hema. If you'ave been around since before the Hema, you'll likely have some vaulted parts you could sell.  there'as always a way, as long as you have the will. if you're not willing to go out and try for it, that's your problem.

Khora and nidus are no where near the levels of grind that Hema is.  If your clan can't do it because too many inactive members at your clan level then downsize your clan and invite the active players back once the grind is completed.  My clan did this and we're almost done.  need like 100 or so more.  I and maybe 3 other people chipped away at it since our clan is mostly dead and has been for awhile

I say no, do not. 

Its a cost of 500 mutagen sample per person. Period. Regardless of clan tier. You can get 400 in a 40 wave odd with 2 nekros 1 pilfer and a speed nova. With a orange booster and someone in squad with blue booster. 

If your clan is mostly inactive then downsize. 

Off topic, i wish players would stop saying they have 100%clan research when they dont have hema ignis wraith or all pigments farmed. 

Or solar rails. Or specter regiments. I know new clans cant but still. I dont care. Stop frontin. 

Edited by PookieNumnums

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-11-15 at 2:15 AM, PookieNumnums said:

Its a cost of 500 mutagen sample per person.

I'm in a moon clan, welcome to every player, MR0 and up.

Hema isn't on most of our members' radar, at all. It's not that these players are inactive, there is just so much for them to do, and I get it, hema is all the way at the bottom for them.

So that leaves the handful of MR25+ in our clan. I contributed enough to cover for 6 players (3000+ samples), some have covered even more. But the number of people who have done so, don't outweigh the number of people who haven't contributed (and I don't blame them). Research is now at 330,242/500,000. Only 169,758 more to go 😕

This weapon was introduced very close to 2 years ago (December 22nd 2016), the clans who have researched it by now have done so long ago. I'm pretty sure the clans who haven't are in the same boat as I am - in a moon clan welcome to new players, who don't have a clue what's happening if they were kicked, just for downsizing.

Some people have bought it in market, some left the clan, joined another for the BP and returned to the clan. I don't consider these actions as solutions though...

I'm farming it right now in my solo clan and it's not that bad, kinda, maybe ( using boosters though ), Kuva is worse imo. I have around 1700 samples from farming on and off in 2days. 

I'm getting a bunch of resources that i need, nano spores, orokin cells, neurodes, samples + axi relics, so it's nice.

it'll feel like an achievement having it in my clan, but I wouldn't mind a decrease in cost either.

Edited by Licandrien

The Hema cost is as absurd now as it was back when it first came in. And those of you who just sit there and take it are part of the problem. For something as blatantly ridiculous as the hema, the best thing to do is to just flat out reject it. DE will only realise that something is too much when a large proportion of the playerbase just says no and throws it back in their face.

The problem is that large amounts of both conviction and spite are required, two things which modern society unfortunately seems to lack.

Hema grind should be changed. It's a mediocre weapon, has an astronomical price, and it's in a dead zone of the game that no one plays due to no public matchmaking or game types in the zone (fissures, kuva, sorties, etc). DE can change 1 number and the cost. Also if they made the keys for the derelict non consumable/reusable (not the blueprints obviously they are already), these would be excellent quality of life improvements for people that want to farm the derelict.

Another complaint here is the sibear. If I wasn't around in the glory days of hieracon I'd never afford that hammer. It's also a crap weapon with another stupid caveat to make it a unique little snowflake on a stick. If DE wants newer players to enjoy their game, they should consider the time to acquire items, and adjust it accordingly.

You really wanna build character? Go learn a skill/trade. Go exercise. Learn to cook healthy meals. I farmed hema with a mountain clan and it took weeks. It was a colossal waste of time.

10 minutes ago, Lewtenant said:

Hema grind should be changed. It's a mediocre weapon, has an astronomical price, and it's in a dead zone of the game that no one plays due to no public matchmaking or game types in the zone (fissures, kuva, sorties, etc). DE can change 1 number and the cost. Also if they made the keys for the derelict non consumable/reusable (not the blueprints obviously they are already), these would be excellent quality of life improvements for people that want to farm the derelict.

Another complaint here is the sibear. If I wasn't around in the glory days of hieracon I'd never afford that hammer. It's also a crap weapon with another stupid caveat to make it a unique little snowflake on a stick. If DE wants newer players to enjoy their game, they should consider the time to acquire items, and adjust it accordingly.

You really wanna build character? Go learn a skill/trade. Go exercise. Learn to cook healthy meals. I farmed hema with a mountain clan and it took weeks. It was a colossal waste of time.

Dont you ever talk about Sibear like that again, it has two "caveats", (a third that is purely cosmetic) 

It's a weapon you build your warframe for not the other way around. In the right hands this is one of the heaviest hitting weapons in the game. 

Now if only charge attacks didn't suck,

but it's frost procs are AOE. And condition overload on either a well built Saryn or chroma make this weapon deal stupid amounts of raw damage with more elements. Not to mention the aura mod Empowered Blades pushing this even further. 

Warframe 

1 hour ago, Orgoon said:

Because Warframe bingo.

0b6e89304109ed805c27b47e133e12eb.jpg

Lol where is the panel that says "Warframe abuses skinner box methodologies to make you grind like a loot addict" or "Warframe is Pay to Skip of course it will incentivize you to do so". 

Edited by Volinus7

2 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

Warframe 

Lol where is the panel that says "Warframe abuse skinner box methodologies to make you grind like a loot addict"? 

I don't remember reading any topics discussing dopamine abuse, if we exclude discussions about legality of loot boxes relics. 😉 

OP here to the people replying to this post today look at the post its rather old i've already given up but you are all free to keep talking about how absurd the price of the hema is. I wont even try for the thing because ill be doing it solo and it's more of a desire to have it rather than a desire to actually use it.

13 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

OP here to the people replying to this post today look at the post its rather old i've already given up but you are all free to keep talking about how absurd the price of the hema is. I wont even try for the thing because ill be doing it solo and it's more of a desire to have it rather than a desire to actually use it.

Don't worry, the necro's will stop and a new thread will come along eventually.  Like I said almost two years ago, this is a pain that will never go away, and a thread that will never stop being created over and over again.

En 14/11/2018 a las 15:14, Loza03 dijo:

I'd be better with it if Mutagen Samples had a reasonable spawn rate, TBH. They're rarer than all the others both flat and because they're located somewhere you just flat don't go very often.

I farmed 80% of the Hema requirements by my self, my clan was only 2 members and this was year ago, when Mutagen had lower ratio drop that has now. No excuses.

On 2018-11-15 at 2:15 AM, PookieNumnums said:

I say no, do not. 

Its a cost of 500 mutagen sample per person. Period. Regardless of clan tier. You can get 400 in a 40 wave odd with 2 nekros 1 pilfer and a speed nova. With a orange booster and someone in squad with blue booster. 

If your clan is mostly inactive then downsize.

Curious, I have my solo clan and my hema research cost 10 times that (5000 in case math is too hard). Do some of you guys even bother to check?

Personally I think the hema cost is way too high compared to other weapons and a mediocre unique function doesn't justify it. You can stroke your e-penis for sense of achievement all you want but we all know it even if most of you won't admit it. Besides I find the argument "bring a full farming squad with a complete set of booster and becomes EZ lmao" .somewhat laughable

My only advice for people who have yet to do this (I'm casual farming mutagen sample and almost finished) is to go to the derelict, Eris could drop them too but for some unknown reason the drop rate there is beyond abysmal. Get in a survival with either a farming cat or carrier with looting precept if you can't be bothered with breaking crates yourself, use your best easy mode slashing weapon (I recommend orthos or guandao, atterax with spin2win trick gets alienating imho) and get to it. I usually get at least 30 samples per 30 minutes. Bring Nekros of course

I'd rather this thread to become a list of tips on how to farm. DE will never change the hema cost since most player go "f[#§ this, I'll just buy the weapon with plat". Someone mentioned it's a matter of willpower and they are bloody right, stop complaining and get to it

Edited by Olphalarepth

51 minutes ago, (PS4)gta4biosmka said:

I farmed 80% of the Hema requirements by my self, my clan was only 2 members and this was year ago, when Mutagen had lower ratio drop that has now. No excuses.

...Good for you? You went through it when it was even worse? Still doesn't change the fact that Mutagen Samples are disproportionately rarer than Detonite or Fieldron samples. If I wanted Hema more I'd have hardcore farmed it already too. Point is, unlike the rest of the stuff in the Clan Dojo, it has to be hardcore farmed because... how often do people really visit the Derelict on killing-focused missions? The main reason's to pick up corrupted mods and you don't need to kill for that. Unlike most other resources where they're dropped by somewhere you visit for other reasons. Even Plastids are dropped in the same place as a go-to Polymer farm (Uranus).