POE needs a fortuna feature

(XBOX)Kuljack

The idea of being able to endlessly farm bounties while out in the open world is probably the single greatest efficiency add I have seen with Fortuna. Being console, I haven't been able to experience everything especially since I'm avoiding watching/reading content as much as I can to experience it brand new but the ability to continue bounty grinds while out in the open world is something POE really could benefit from.

Especially for times like right now where we are grinding vaulted relics, and the joyous grind for augur secrets. I cannot imagine it would be a big add.

24 minutes ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

The idea of being able to endlessly farm bounties while out in the open world is probably the single greatest efficiency add I have seen with Fortuna. Being console, I haven't been able to experience everything especially since I'm avoiding watching/reading content as much as I can to experience it brand new but the ability to continue bounty grinds while out in the open world is something POE really could benefit from.

Especially for times like right now where we are grinding vaulted relics, and the joyous grind for augur secrets. I cannot imagine it would be a big add.

I thought you wanted PoE enemies to get nerfed , nvm .

45 minutes ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

Where is the right forum, I tried looking for it but the workshop forum looks like it's more for them telling us what they're doing. I'll relocate myself if you wouldn't mind directing me.

Feedback...either General or Mission and Levels would be fine.

I'm sure DE has already added revisiting PoE to add QoL changes from Fortuna to their giant backlog. This certainly isn't a suggestion that has never occurred to them or that they have not heard before...

I'm just thankful the AW launcher finally works how I originally expected, infinite and instantaneous...sure makes doing bounties to farm relics less tedious.