The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault Question

Achaikos

So with this prime vault, there is a lot of value to me in most of the items. The nova accessories bundle for Edo Prime, DE shut up and take my money now.  I already own Nova Prime and Soma Prime btw, and do not expect DE to give me a discount for already owning those(getting that out of the way). My question before I give said money, however, is can I buy this piecemeal like I can regular prime access so if I buy Edo Prime today for $20 and then decide to spend $40 later do I get the rest of the whole bundle or do I get penalized for buying piecemeal because piecemeal the total cost would be double than spending the $60 up front.

If you purchased a smaller bundle, higher tier bundles don't get a discount. So let's say you bought Edo Prime & Velorium Prime Sigil bundle and then buy Nova Pack which already includes those, you'll pay the full price and have duplicate cosmetics which are essentially useless. If you're going to buy, buy the highest tier pack relevant to you.

Prime Vault is unlike Prime Access, where if you buy a lower tier bundle you can upgrade later.