Supra vandal build with riven

Kebast

Question

Need a bit of help with a supra vandal build. I rolled this riven into something I though would be fun, but can't quite find the right build for it :

SBVO2Lz.jpg

Currently in using point strike, vital sense, infected clip, storm bringer, serration, split chamber, riven, malignant force (fits until more forma) 

Any other options? I could remove point strike, the fire rate is more than sufficient to cover the loss in crit, but having almost 70% crit seemed the right way to go. Malignant force could go, more multi shot? 

Edited by Kebast

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

With this build it's mostly about making crits to trigger Hunter Munitions. It's quite effective.

Gotcha. So is hunter munitions valid for any crit weapon? Is the slash proc based on total damage? I use it on my Tiberon prime, and it's quite effective there

1 minute ago, Kebast said:

Gotcha. So is hunter munitions valid for any crit weapon? Is the slash proc based on total damage? I use it on my Tiberon prime, and it's quite effective there

Actually, this thread explains it quite well

31 minutes ago, Kebast said:

29 minutes ago, Kebast said:

Actually, this thread explains it quite well

As you can probably tell from the info in the thread you found, no, unfortunately it's not as simple as slapping it onto every high crit weapon. It will however significantly boost the performance of some of them. Even weapons with a low crit chance (but a lot of projectiles through multishot and/or high fire rate) can strongly benefit from this mod.

Examples of primary weapons I own that use HM in their builds: Amprex, Argonak, Drakgoon, Dread, Grinlok, Harpak, Mutalist Quanta, Paris Prime, Phage, Soma Prime and ofc Supra Vandal. Some of these choices may sound weird, but extensive testing and many formas have brought me to these decisions, lol.

Man I love the Simulacrum, haha.

4 hours ago, Kebast said:

Why no vital sense? 

After reading and understanding hunter munitions a bit more, still not sure why you don't use vital sense over high voltage. I think your bleed damage would be much higher with vital sense. 

Either way, I'll give it a try in simulacrum. I think you've got the right idea

Edited by Kebast

23 minutes ago, Kebast said:

After reading and understanding hunter munitions a bit more, still not sure why you don't use vital sense over high voltage. I think your bleed damage would be much higher with vital sense. 

Either way, I'll give it a try in simulacrum. I think you've got the right idea

The extra corrossive & extra status performed better.