Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis doorway bug?

Chromatose

Question

I have this bug or something that has a very stretched out texture at every single cave and structure entrance, the texture is large and stretches only to the right of my screen, it proceeds until it goes off screen. If I turn my camera, the texture moves accordingly. I can physically walk up to these bugs and walk through them if close enough. I can look away and it will still be there, It will be on my screen still depending at what location or angle I am from the entrances. 

I tried all I could with my settings, I tried everything in my launcher, nothing works. Any Ideas? And is someone out there experiencing the same thing? I would greatly appreciate to know so. Thanks for reading!

Edited by SirW00fington

5 answers to this question

On 2018-11-14 at 4:32 PM, SirW00fington said:

I have this bug or something that has a very stretched out texture at every single cave and structure entrance, the texture is large and stretches only to the right of my screen, it proceeds until it goes off screen. If I turn my camera, the texture moves accordingly. I can physically walk up to these bugs and walk through them if close enough. I can look away and it will still be there, It will be on my screen still depending at what location or angle I am from the entrances. 

I tried all I could with my settings, I tried everything in my launcher, nothing works. Any Ideas? And is someone out there experiencing the same thing? I would greatly appreciate to know so. Thanks for reading!

just turn on direct x 10 in the launcher settings