Help with a buying a new primary weapon

(XBOX)Governor keagan

Question

6 answers to this question

If you politely contact support about your mistake, they may be able to restore it.
It can take a few weeks before your ticket is processed though.
I would never suggest buying it though, I'd suggest farming what's needed to build it instead. This weapon can get you through all beginner content easily.

If you politely contact support about your mistake, they may be able to restore it.
It can take a few weeks before your ticket is processed though.

I didn't know I could do that. Thanks, I will give it a try.

I would never suggest buying it though, I'd suggest farming what's needed to build it instead. This weapon can get you through all beginner content easily.

When I said buy, I meant farming to build it. I have all the resources to build it - that's why I said buy. Sorry for any confusion

If you do decide to contact support, don't wait too long.  There is a time limit on when they can or cannot perform the sale reversal.     I made the mistake of selling Titania(Quest only frame) and waited to long to contact them.  Now I'm seriously kicking myself.

Edited by (PS4)ScionXB2gen

1 hour ago, (PS4)ScionXB2gen said:

If you do decide to contact support, don't wait too long.  There is a time limit on when they can or cannot perform the sale reversal.     I made the mistake of selling Titania(Quest only frame) and waited to long to contact them.  Now I'm seriously kicking myself.

Thanks for the info. I contacted them about 2 hours ago. It hasn't been 24 hours since I made the mistake.

2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Build sth trash and when you hit Rank4 build a Hek. This weapon can carry you to lv 100 enemies

I'm going to get Hekas soon as I hit Rank 4. I'm thinking of using it with Rhino when he finishes in the foundry.