Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeem Codes for ~3 Days

Xavato

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to discus the Redeem Codes which were released about 4 days ago.

To get the obvious things out of the way, I'm not saying that everyone "deserves" the items granted by the Codes and i do like that DE is giving us free stuff for F R E E  ... on the other side of the table even hurting themselves, since what they gift they can't sell. Missing out on (potential) Ingame purchases.

The Releasing redeem Codes (TERMINALBIGFLIP & EARSON) were only accessible by Content Creators, so that they spread the news. This is a sign that only invested people should get these items, which i'm totally okay with. I would call myself "invested" in the game (playing for 5 years and watching multiple Content Creators) but for the last almost week i wasn't at home because of my work and here is where my problem comes in.

Setting a timer on Codes which are already only mend for players watching Content about the game is okay but making it 3 days only is VERY harsh. I 'm not the only one who is affected, another example is that a co-worker (a friend of mine) had also no chance of using these codes because he was in hospital and there may be many others out there with various explanations to why they couldn't get it. 

Seeing YTers post these Codes but then not being able to turn them in in-time feels like a real gut-punch; holding stuff in front of someones face only to say that you wont get these just sucks.

I do not want to be the annoying one begging over and over for it but could we get another 4 days to turn these in (so the total time-span would be a week); i don't think that this would affect too many others to get it since it still targets the same type of players but for those who didn't got it this would be a huge joy.

LG Xavato

P.S. I apologize  for potential errors - English is not my mothers tongue.

Edited by Xavato

Just now, Xavato said:

The Releasing redeem Codes (TERMINALBIGFLIP & EARSON) were only accessible by Content Creators,

Except that they weren't limited accessible only by content creators.

They were available to anyone who took part in the ARG (Augmented Reality Game) on discord as well as to anyone that the players spread it to.  No part of it was restricted to content creators, and were meant as a reward for people who took part in it, or at least kept up with, what was happening with the ARG.

Sure it sucks to miss out on things like this, and can be annoying, but the cache was relatively small in terms of what it handed out with the rewards, the only exclusive being a K-Drive scrawl...which is hard to notice even if you're looking for it and only really changes what you see in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

38 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

No part of it was restricted to content creators, and were meant as a reward for people who took part in it, or at least kept up with, what was happening with the ARG

okay, i was misinformed, how i got it was that these codes are meant for YTers taking part in the ARG and then they share it with the rest of us.

Thanks for the clarification on that. Should i delete this post or let it open for others who may be wrong  informed?

Sincerely Xavato