Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive Park in Dojo

doodledutch

Hi all,

My friends and I came up with an idea. Maybe I'm not the first, but I would like to say it once again then. We think it would be really cool if there was a K-Drive Park in the Dojo. Just like the obstacle run, maybe a little bit bigger. With a basic one and one you can design all by yourself. It does not have to be about racing or getting the most points (or it can be so you can show off to your friends haha), but just doing tricks, play and troll around with your friends/other clan members. Let me know what you think and hopefully DE will read this and do something with it. 

Have a good day! 😄

28 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

it could even be a wind tunnel, like the vent boy at the deep end of the vent, is riding a k-drive agains a big fan. could make it so that the k-drive is in a wind tunnel, but the track is a virtual, holographic pink, purple and blue tron-esque vibe

Damn that's pretty smart/cool, I like your idea! And you have like the space of a duel room or garden.

2 hours ago, BrazilianJoe said:

it could even be a wind tunnel, like the vent boy at the deep end of the vent, is riding a k-drive agains a big fan. could make it so that the k-drive is in a wind tunnel, but the track is a virtual, holographic pink, purple and blue tron-esque vibe

All of this... virtual wind-tunnel simulator, allowing for some limited customization of course format in the simulator. 

19 minutes ago, DaigojiGai said:

All of this... virtual wind-tunnel simulator, allowing for some limited customization of course format in the simulator. 

With the ability of creating awesome wireframe neon virtual courses with more than 256 simultaneous neon lines displayed at once!

I'd be fine with the obstacle course we've already got being able to be flagged for k-drive use. It already loads you into a separate instance when you start it up, if you had a starting gate that jumped you onto it when you interacted with it, or even have a base intractable that puts people into a squad and sets everyone up into race form there wouldn't be any real issues to effect loading in the rest of the dojo.

16 hours ago, BrazilianJoe said:

Yes. Absolutely.