Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instantly failed missions

AlphaGiant

Ok so I was doing a fortuna bounty where I had to scavenge the dead bodies, and I failed it. So I went back to fortuna to restart it (I went to the guy standing outside fortuna) and proceeded to retry the mission. I got to the part where I had to scavenge for bodies, and it instantly failed me. Like I got there and it said Bounty Failed. I didn't have any time to do anything, I show up to the mission location and I instantly fail. That annoyed me. I don't know if others had this problem, but I'd like to have it fixed.

I've had this exact same problem. Some additional info for my case:

I had also failed the bounty first, which might be relevant. The first fail was my own fault, but on the second try the timer for the "find the bodies" part was VERY short (less than 60s), causing me to fail that bounty stage. On the third attempt, it insta-failed when that stage started. (I did not leave Orb Vallis between attempts.)

So it's possible this is time related - it insta-fails because the remainder time somehow starts at zero. Maybe it doesn't reset the time between attempts and only uses the remaining time from the last try.

Edited by TracerTong38

Yeah, I didn't have this problem exactly but when repeatedly doing missions I noticed that if I got the same mission at the same location twice in a row the timer would sometimes be much lower than normal.

In the case of spy missions, sometimes the alert would automatically go off the moment I got within range of the objective even if I was still invisible in the same situation.

For the gathering credits mission, after the first time every successive time I get it the amount of collect credits starts out at like 3000/1000 and instantly succeeds.

So I think its possible that repeatedly doing bounties sometimes causes it to not reset properly.