Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exclusive Noggles

(XBOX)Kuljack

What the heck?

I just saw PS4 got an exclusive Ivara Noggle... I know we got the Jade Excalibur for X1 but I honestly never realized it was exclusive. Is the noggle love just a small part of the community? I would love a way to get this noggle for my collection, I can't imagine I'm the only one who wants to be the Ash Ketchum of Warframe Noggles.

Edit: I do not want to come off entitled here btw, just love gathering these things and wanted to see if anyone else saw how cool that Ivara looks.

Edited by (XB1)Kuljack

We got 2 Excals and Ivara you guys got 2 Excals and Rhino. It sounds fair but I get what you mean.

Its like picking the red version in pokemon and seeing that blue version got different ones only there's no way to trade for the ones you don't have.

I don't think they will be releasing them to the opposing consoles in the future, the exclusiveness of them is sort of the boon for being on the system of your choice. The only exclusion to that rule being when PC allows porting over to the new Switch version. They,in theory, will get to take their PC exclusive noggles with them.

Course you should look at the color pallet PS4 got Vs the one XB1 got.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

I suppose that means its only a few syandana/skins that are PC only and most of them I believe you have to buy.

the only "exclusives" are the steam skins which aren't very great imo. PS4 and XB1 constantly get exclusives. Hell even your own anniversaries. PC's anniversary is shared among all the platforms

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

the only "exclusives" are the steam skins which aren't very great imo. PS4 and XB1 constantly get exclusives. Hell even your own anniversaries. PC's anniversary is shared among all the platforms

There is also the twitch skins, and the humble bundle syandana as an exclusive to PC. Again though PC has to buy them.

PC's anniversary is shared on platforms because it is the games anniversary. I do agree that the platform exclusive anniversary is a bit silly but at the same PC players could (when the game was first ported to consoles) copy their profiles over. They will again be able to do this with the switch while console users can not port to PC (and most likely wont be able to port to PC). Over all I think it's something DE may want to consider looking at in the future. I know they recently brought over a bunch of Older Tennogen that had up until recently been PC only. I don't recall though if their are more that needed to be brought over still or if that was all of them.

13 hours ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

There is also the twitch skins, and the humble bundle syandana as an exclusive to PC. Again though PC has to buy them.

PC's anniversary is shared on platforms because it is the games anniversary. I do agree that the platform exclusive anniversary is a bit silly but at the same PC players could (when the game was first ported to consoles) copy their profiles over. They will again be able to do this with the switch while console users can not port to PC (and most likely wont be able to port to PC). Over all I think it's something DE may want to consider looking at in the future. I know they recently brought over a bunch of Older Tennogen that had up until recently been PC only. I don't recall though if their are more that needed to be brought over still or if that was all of them.

are the twitch items PC only? I thought they were available for everyone. As for the humble bundle syandana. it's a syandana that's available to everyone, unless there was a different one than what I can look up. From what I gathered, the switch version will follow the same rules with one exception. it seems instead of porting the entire account, a copy of said account will be made and usable on the switch version so you will basically have 2 accounts? I don't think exclusives will transfer (i.e founders stuff) but most everything else will. 

6 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

are the twitch items PC only?

no, I seen a few Tenno in Cetus and relays wearing that Twitch Syandana that was handed out a while back, and I'm on PS4. Ivara noggle is exclusive to us because it's an Obsidian Item. the actual Skin for her and her Artemis bow is pretty nice IMO.

as for exclusivity, bear in mind consoles also have to wait longer for updates. we aren't Lifting Together yet. all platforms have their pros and cons, a few trinkets here and there is a pro. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

no, I seen a few Tenno in Cetus and relays wearing that Twitch Syandana that was handed out a while back, and I'm on PS4. Ivara noggle is exclusive to us because it's an Obsidian Item. the actual Skin for her and her Artemis bow is pretty nice IMO.

as for exclusivity, bear in mind consoles also have to wait longer for updates. we aren't Lifting Together yet. all platforms have their pros and cons, a few trinkets here and there is a pro. 

the exclusivity of obsidian and jade cosmetics isn't due to wait times. If DE had the power to release simultaneously without gimping PC, they would. the cosmetics are more for the consoles to make money as well.  Once the switch version hits, I expect a whole new set. probably ruby skins, or garnet? it's gotta be reddish