Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

Question: Is the Shaku going to get a buff? The Shaku requires a Ninkondi to build it (which is a way stronger nunchaku) just to become a downgrade which I really find it disappointing since I like the Shaku's design
Are we also going to get a dual Nunchaku weapon? While I know that I creating animations for new weapons or stances take a lot of time, I just wanted to know if we would get one 

What is the player count of the Edilon runs compared to Raids? Are we at around the same level or is Eidilon runs so much better? When will we have our fun raids back with DE hosted games? Lots of tenno miss having that social aspect of them and way less visual cancer compared to Eidilons imo.

What kind of features will rail jack bring? Will this be something much deeper than what was shown? For example will clans be able to design and build their own ships? Have to constantly move from planet to planet as the various factions try to search and destroy? The ship essentailly maybe be our dojo and need to protect? Maybe introduce various security features and have clan members, their pets/moas help defend our flying dojo mothership from severe destruction?

No point writing more as nothing ever read out 🙂

On 2018-11-15 at 5:32 AM, PSherman77 said:

unknown.png&key=39ffea6992031eaf0abaa9ca

That's no new warframe... that's a grown-up operator!!

...yeah probably not, but a guy can dream. (shrugs)

I whose thinking the same and im hoping for that,but if not then its a Moa frame,Bigfoot, ice dude lord from game of thrones,Tarzan or maybe ice statues. 😁👍🍻

Thank you for all the hard work to enable us to have all this fun, here is more work for whom it may concern:

Question 1: Will warframe crash on my 850 login hence i have max riven slots of 90 and the daily tribute reward for 850 is 3 rivens and 3 riven slots ?

Question 2: will i recieve my intended daily tribute reward of 850 logins ?

clem clem

14 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

They are not making any improvements in the content drought on console because they're to scared to rush it to cert like cowards were long overdue and deserve it Tuesday make it happen DE

Would you rather them rush it to cert and have it possibly fail, and have to wait longer? Would you rather them rush it to us and have it broken and unplayable? Would that be better?

It’s a huge update and the team is trying the best they can to get it to us console players. Go do something else and be patient.

20 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

They are not making any improvements in the content drought on console because they're to scared to rush it to cert like cowards were long overdue and deserve it Tuesday make it happen DE

Good lord you're pretentious aren't you?

We don't want half-baked rush jobs, we want it to come out at its best, that is what we 'deserve' if we deserve anything at all.

If you want to play it that badly, then just play it on PC, otherwise, remember that patience is a virtue.

A NINTENDO SWITCH GIVEAW-

I WILL WATCH EVERY MILLISECOND OF IT!!!

Mrs Rebecca, it'd be cool if we could get info on the Nef Anyo bossfight , Melee 3.0, gore (right now, Moas and other units can't be dismembered and it looks weird), the next tileset rework, railjack, kingpin,longswords , non-archwing heavy machineguns, new quests, etc...

Archived