Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

With the growth of Warframe over the years, upcoming Melee 3.0 changes to all melee mods, and talk about rebuilding the impact/Puncture/Slash damage system, are there any plans to go back and re-balance the original mods, such as the original +IPS and +status mods.

When will you add the old events into a coherent story mode? Having it before the launch on Switch would have been a good idea.

When will you finish PBR pass? Some items are premium but looks donkey, you make a lot of changes to make the game looks better but some stuff becomes a stick in the eye because they look like latex covered in vasolyne

When will you allow to purchase a number of loadouts that summed with the ones given with MR allows us to have 1 loadout for every vanilla frame? Currently with MR26 and Garuda out there are 3 Frames that can't have a loadout.

When will you remove the stasis gate on pet companions and allow us to access them like the "robotics"?

Hyena companion when?

News on Nemesis system, Pets 2.0 and Melee 3.0?

Plans for Plains Of Eidolon? When will we be able to access Unum Tower? Even more important now that Little Duck is a canon character in game

Would you consider to change Invasions from the 3 times x same mission into something like Assault on Pago/Kuva Fortress?

Was Garuda meant to make us burn through Orb Vallis content as fast as possible? Constructing her part blueprints requires us to reach rank 4 with Solaris United, so many of us have been grinding pretty hard to hit the standing cap every day.

I've been thinking about this for awhile...

We know that Excalibur Umbra is suppose to be different from normal Excalibur. But the only difference is the stats, animation and name of the blind, looks and specials against sentients.

To make Umbra somewhat different to normal version, could Umbra get the old version of Slash Dash back?

Another thing has come to my mind is Operator customization. We have items that can cover our ears, eyes, area around the mouth and headpieces. Could we have some sort of way to place item in each section of the face?

Are we getting separate coloration on helmets anytime soon? I need to elevate my fashion to the next tier! Loving Fortuna so far though, it's great to get lost into this enjoyable grind, and the difficulty at launch was very welcome, I hope the pre-nerfed enemies make a comeback as an endgame-ish challenge. A 6th tier bounty perhaps, with even better rewards?

Yay Fortuna and yay new frame :D

Just a few questions this week:

1. Melee 3.0 Updates and Timeline- would love to know when the dev workshop on this will release, along with an ETA on ship date!

2. Next Tennogen Round Timeline- when can we get it?

3. Nyx Deluxe Update and Timeline- how’s it looking, when can we get it?

4. *Chimera Spoilers*- can we get the *Chimera Reward* to function like the Dual Dark Sword, and make it capable of using both heavy blade AND long katana stances?

That’s it, thanks for your awesomeness (:

I know there's a lot of people who want to know about Melee 3.0 in very broad terms, but I have two very specific questions:

1. What is going to happen to the Zaw Arcanes that revolve around Channeling? Are they going to be removed from the game entirely, or their effects altered?

2. What about Riven Mods that have Channeling stats? Is the stat that affects it going to be rerolled independently, or is the entire Riven going to be forcibly rerolled to remove it?

I’ve been more excited for melee 3.0 than Fortuna for as long as I can remember, and it’s been a while now that a proper dev workshop regarding the new mechanics has been discussed (but not happened). I’ve said more than my peace in the Future Goals thread and I don’t think any further discussion is worthwhile until we know what exactly is in store.... but MAN am I eager to know what’s in store!

Please just bring us up to speed on how the new system will work mechanically, even if all of the stat stuff isn’t finalized. So many features have been showed off in “we’re experimenting with it” status... we all want to know how it’s going to work at a systemic level (and what it means for our favorite weapons, stances and mods, but obviously that’s an ocean of data to tweak)

Hi DE crew! I'm absolutely loving Fortuna. Huge thanks to everyone at DE for making it happen. I was wondering: what happened to the infested heavy blade that was shown several devstreams ago? Additionally, now that Fortuna is released, will we see a steady stream of small content patches up to the release of Railjack?

Archived