Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

35 minutes ago, PootisManR said:

gimmie swiss!!! Also question, what are you gonna do about the many bugs? And the enemies are still OP in fortuna ;-;

The "many" bugs are being fixed as you can see by the multiple hotfixes and I'm sure more are to come.

OP? The most OP thing in this game is us. By a long shot. Git Gud, have fun, and enjoy an actual challenge.

This is for Steve.

Many moons ago, you mentioned that you were looking into the Vulkan API that could potentially fix the CPU overhead / draw call bottlenecks in Warframe and improve performance in low end CPUs. With the all additions to the graphics engine since, I wonder whatever came out of that? Also, how do you feel about Steam Proton?

I wanted to ask two couple questions regarding Melee + one about Imugi Prime:

• Steve stated that Channeling will become a Devil Trigger kind of mode. Is there any asset or even Devbuild stuff that can be shown or shared about it? Sounded exciting!
  • What's going to happen with Channeling VFX and, if removed, how could this impact the Prime Armor sets + Syandanas that have special FX associated?
  • Lastly, but most importantly!: Imugi Prime currently doesn't use any channeling FX. Any ideas flying around the office as to what to do with it?

Finally, congratulations on Fortuna -- I never knew I wanted to use hoverboards in Warframe until I had my K-Drive in my hands -- it's just too fun. Keep it up 🙂

Thanks Rebb! 😄

• Does the team have any plans for a Plague Star-esque event in the Orb Vallis?

• Any plans to make Zaw and Kitgun rivens visibly different from normal Melee and Pistol rivens?

I know that a lot of people currently are not aware that Zaw and Kitgun veiled rivens are actually seperate from their melee and pistol counterparts. Despite the names of the rivens while veiled being identical. I understand that this could be intentional to make people see them as equally valuable, when in fact they are not. 

Veiled shotgun rivens have a drop chance of 1.36% and are currently the most expensive and therefore valuable veiled rivens in game. Veiled Zaw and Kitgun rivens have a drop chance of 2.00% and yet, because we cannot distinguish them from their non-modular weapon counterparts. We run into an issue where normal veiled melee and pistol rivens see a spike in value, causing us to spend more on them. And people who happen to have a Zaw or Kitgun veiled riven, are getting less for them then they should. 

Furthermore if us as players being unable to distinguish between veiled zaw and kitgun rivens and their normal counterparts is intentional. I have to question why veiled rivens of any category appear differently? I don't understand the logic behind having some veiled rivens clearly differentiated from others. While some are not.

As always here is my list of questions:

Fortuna questions:

1. Tony Hawk's Skateboarding soundtrack when?
  2. Jet Set Radio spraying mechanics when?
  3. Spider pets when? (Please make cute ones just like jumping spiders with hats made of water droplets)
  4. Mini-quests when? Please add mini-quests or meaningful bounties for Fortuna. We want to do more than bounties.
  5. Orb killing when?

PoE questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Sentient arm gun when?
  4. Sentient transporter when?
  5. Archwing secondaries when?
  6. Archwing melee stances when?
  7. Prime fishing rod when?
  8. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  9. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  10. Vendor selling rugs when?
  11. PoE mini-quests when? (For example: catch alive that big fish in the coast for 10k-20k mastery, or find a mine rich with ore, or a kid lost his pet Condroc and you need to find it)

Questions from previous devstream topic:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it 😄
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  14. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  15. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  16. Shield-gating when?
  17. TennoGen items for plat when?
  18. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  19. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  20. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  21. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  22. Ordis quest when?
  23. John Prodman quest when?
  24. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  25. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  26. Phorid rework when?
  27. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  28. Tenno space program unfix when?
  29. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  30. Misery when?
  31. IPS changes when?
  32. What killed me message when?
  33. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  34. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when?
  35. Fixing endless modes for solo players when?
  36. Hydroid and Zephyr Prime trailers WHEN?
  37. Private servers for mods other then conclave WHEN?
  38. Rework of session creating and network connection WHEN?
  39. Limbo and Chroma Prime trailers WHEN?
  40. Itzal Prime WHEN??
  41. Melee 3.0 WHEN?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?
  15. Khora when?
  16. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  17. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  18. Flying through space with our orbiter when? RAILJACK ❤️ ❤️
  19. Alphonse Elric skin when?
  20. Tricks and leaps of faith for our hoverboard when? ❤️ ❤️

Keep up the good work! 🙂
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. 🙂

With Fortuna out, are you going to chill for a bit a go back to rework the warframes that need help (Nyx,Ember,Chroma,Vauban,Wukong,Titania) or would it be best to not expect anything and assume you are too busy with railjack now?

How about better content for "veteran" players? seems like you are putting way too much time on content for new players.

I'm trying to not be rude but i'm sure lots of people are sick of this new players > dedicated long term players, Please rework the warframes at least, I'm gonna be bias here but you give my boi vauban some S#&$ty charge mechanic and call it good then proceed onto the next warframes? like come on already please, What about Chroma too he didn't even get a single tweak.

1. Insight in to the balancing (both parts and precepts) and design decisions regarding moas
and how this could change in regards to companions 2.0?

2. We know that Orb Vallis will still have things to come like big spiders & flying sentients - are you planning other deeper content additions to Orb Vallis and
will you share the status of revealed additions to Orb Vallis and Fortuna?

3. Will there be futher mission types in Orb Vallis (like pre-nerf: 'crazy corpus'-mode) and mini-missions (mayb named mini-bosses/spiders that don't keel over too quickly)?

4. Can we expect further improvements for k-drives (like damaging/running over enemies, opening crates, additional moves, ...)?

5. (Now that the dojo-contest is over..) Can we expect some new assets from the open world areas to be made available in the future? Can you announce any plans for other additions to dojos (room types) and clans (activities)?

1. performance fortuna?. still randomly erratic especially at 4K

2. can we see the removal of the derelicts from the requirements to enter abitration its difficult to find clan members who want to do it/ some people might not have a clan or play solo. failing that an idea would be to remove the keys and make it match-making

3. is the next open zone infested?

4. can we get cool AF hoverbikes as the next vehicle? yes destiny does it and star citizen but there is a reason its cool AF

5. garuda claws - exaulted weapons? pleases

6. garuda augments when arewe likely to see them?

7. Can we get a visual marker on bounty boards telling us what rotation the mission drop table is currently in. This would be a tremendous help for alot of player.

8. When will arcanes be obtainable through other means. Not everyone wants to hunt eidolons. *Serious question

great job on Fortuna, i've been havin a blast and alot of challenging stuff in it. 

- with these types of enemies, map mechanics, and overall difficulty from Fortuna, will these types of challenges be reflected on other game modes? 

- will we ever see a revamp of other mission types? (i.e. invasions, defection, crossfire, etc) 

- on PoE - will the bounties on the Eidolon bounty quest that's available every night be updated? drops even? it still has no rewards 

- any details on the Nyx rework? 

So I really want to build a Gaze Kitgun, but one thing that's holding me back is that I just don't know how much of a penalty to range the different grips give. In fact, none of the beam weapons show a stat for how long their range is. Can we get that added to beam weapon's stat tables?

Here are a few things that I would like to ask :

• Where is the One Handed Weapon and Secondary Combo ? (Ex. Glaive + Secondary)
  • Any plans on bringing some missions from PoE to Fortuna ? Current Missions have been very repeatable lately 😞 
  • Is there any plans on making K-Drive controls better with a Xbox/PS4 Control on PC ?
  • Can you give us more rewards from Sortie Missions. I hate to play missions just to get only Endo/Kuva/Rivens. Make a marketplace that we can spend points to get what we want instead of always leaving it to RNG. Make players happy not upset with what they receive ! 
  • Any Garuda changes ? Her kit feels like it's a lot to play with right now. Khora / Revenant got some nice changes right away when they were announced.

QoL Updates :

• Swap around loadouts (By name, mostly used, etc.) - My OCD isn't letting me live with how I have names all over and not in order but don't want to delete and make new loadout.
  • Make boosters more visible on screen instead of each disappearing and waiting to see how much time is left ?
  • Boosters not running out with real world time instead run out with time played.
  • Making things less diverse with Economy and Materials. Really hate that you have to farm different things and not even know what it can be used for.
  • No limits on standing since there's wait time for building/crafting things. No point if we have to grind for stuff and also wait as well. Isn't fair that some days a lot of people can't play and can't catch up with things.

My question is this:

will there be any plans on moving the rubedo plated and phased skins from steam to the Warframe market? I’m gonna to be honest, the only reason not that many people own it is because their sold by players, not DE or steam. Also, Will we ever get the Proto skins that were teased ( the ones for the bronco and lex)?

Archived