[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

any chance to get operator cosmetics having individual colour options?

if your using a mixed set of gear its hard to get a consistent appearance as what is the Primary Channel on chest might be coloured by the Tertiary channel on a helmet

The frequent, blinking Convergence orb induces headaches and migraines, making Lens’d frames annoying to play when not farming Focus. Might we see a means to distill Focus Lenses when they’re not in use, or at least to toggle Convergence procs?

Presently if a Sentinel or Companion dies, the only way to bring it back is to die and spend a self-Revive. Could we perhaps see an alternate means to forcibly revive them mid-mission, such as a consumable?

Is there any concern that Warframe ability kits are becoming too complex? Important facets of frames like Limbo, Oberon, Frost, Saryn, etc. are not mentioned in-game, so players who missed the patch notes don't know to roll to cancel Banish, combine Hallowed Ground with Renewal for armor, or cast Freeze to break Snow Globe.

Since Steve discussed addressing “mandatory” mods like Serration and multishot, you’ve added Primed Point Blank, Primed Pressure Point and Riven mods to the game, which reinforce the current system. Have you officially gone back on plans to address these mods in Damage 3.0?

Players allied with New Loka/Perrin Sequence have no means to obtain the Large Shield Restore blueprint, even though all four Large Restore blueprints are available to allies of Cephalon Suda/Arbiters of Hexis. Might we see this playing field leveled out in the future?

While it is understandable why entering a Conduit in Sanctuary Onslaught resets abilities and energy, why does it not also reset things like ammo, health or fallen companions?

Some Nyx Rework suggestions:

1. Add some type of command mechanic to her 1st ability.

2. Change visual of augmented ultimate from bubble that blocks all vision and really hurts eyes with all energy exept black(basicly ruining fasionframe if you whant to play with ulti) to some sort of small aura around Nyx and a circle on the ground that will show absorption radius(like garuda's 2)

2.5. Add HADOUKEN to 4 augment. Press to release all stored damage(as it currently works) or hold to launch sphere of energy that will explode on impact(wth all stored damage ofc.). So this will give her 2 ways of detonating her ultimate and make it much more mobile and fun!

Would we able to drive the corpus vehicle. I remember seeing Rebecca doing it on one of the devstreams.

• Woah 1

Have you considered that the meta and all the cheesing harms future updates? Some times it feels like the devs consider the meta a gameplay option as something totally apart that doesn't interfere with the pace of the whole content.

I mean here we are, a gorgeous update, a gigantic map with things to discover, paths to be crossed. But it can only be done solo. Every attempt to play it Valis on public runs ends up in a forced rush, an overlook of the whole experience. This has happened before, it has been happened with every new update. it will happen to Railjack. unless you reconsider and put a break on the meta, and actualy stand by it (instead of reworking frames that didn't need a buff, like Saryn and removing the cap on Volt's discharge).

First of all thanks for the great update.

1. More riven disposition changes soon? feels like people need a reminder how the system works....

2. When can we crack these juicy spiders open? Will there be different mechanics for the different types of orbs?

3. Is there a possibility to implement a 2/3/4 min game mode for highest trick/ highest points for kdrive? (with friends)

4. Killing the kyta raknoid feels a bit unrewarding considering the amount of effort needed. Would it be possible that they drop e.g. random toroids for sure after they reached lvl 100+

So, some things that I am still wondering about:

• Pets 3.0, any idea when that will make its way here?
  • Still no official response on fraudulent platinum and how the victim gets punished.
  • Will we be able to account transfer to the Switch version?
  • Is there any chance we'll get old Tactical Alerts as missions or see them return in some form?

In the past, you've mentioned melee weapons for Operators. Do you have any further plans for this, such as Vox Solaris selling their blueprints?

Will the Nintendo release have the same content as ps4 or will it be behind more so on update cycles?   Can there be more information on the ability to transfer accounts?

Edited by (PS4)cardcoin

2 minutes ago, (PS4)cardcoin said:

Can there be more information on the ability to transfer accounts?

Sorry, buckyo, they already said migrating is gonna be hard for all consoles. Believe me... as much as I want that to happen, we ain't getting it.

hace 3 horas, Kandurka dijo:

Release date for Primed Streamline?

why would you want this? you already can do Streamline+fleeting expertise

Maybe you don't want to lose duration and mod slots but it would be better to use that combo

hace 9 minutos, (PS4)cardcoin dijo:

Will the Nintendo release have the same content as ps4 or will it be behind more so on update cycles?   Can there be more information on the ability to transfer accounts?

DE said that u can copy ur PC account and create an identical one on switch, but that's about it

1) What do you plan on doing to fix the lack of use for kubrows? 

2) Currently you have to put in a forma in a majority of the mod slots for beast companions to make up for the drain on a vast majority of the mods currently able to be put on kavats and kubrows. the only other thing that comes this close to forma count is a weapon you forma'd wronf for. These mods are the standard bar for survival and damage, and none of which lend to the customizablity of which was boasted when the Kubrows were first spoken of on the devstreams. How do you plan on fixing this?

3) There are 4 kubrow types that share duplicates of the same ability. The Sunika and Sahasa with the finisher, and the Huras and Helminth Charger. do you plan on making these automatic with these breeds and adding abilities akin to the breed? 

and finally

4)with the release if Fetch, what changes do you plan on making to the Chesa to make it more viable?

I currently have a whole archived post about how to bring up the status of kubrows, as they have seemingly bern put on the backburner and forgotten, and since the "most used companion" chart, i believe it to be more important to be read now than ever ESPECIALLY since kubrow DESPRATELY need a push. 

What inspired the change of Garuda's fourth ability? I enjoy that it's no longer a "Press 4 and Forget" ability like it used to be, but how do the concept come to be?

• Synth Charge Mod no longer applies to Pistols with < 5 Ammo Magazines (Knell, etc). Mod description has been updated to reflect the ‘Requires Magazine 5 or higher’ restriction.

I built a (Catchmoon + Haymaker + Zip) specifically for the use of this mod but In game the mod claims it requires a magazine size of at least 6. Would  it be possible the mod could be adjusted to match the initial patch notes to include all of the possible kitguns instead of requiring a new construction that changes only the reload speed and mag size?   

Alternate design idea might be to have the last shot deal: 40% bonus damage per max magazine size up to a cap of the current 200%. or Bonus damage per max magazine size above 1 to a cap of the current 200%. Allowing more weapons to benefit from the mod while minimizing abuse cases.

Question 2, Self damage weapons. I understand the perspective that these weapons should be dangerous and agree that preserving some of that gameplay is desirable. Outside of any other factor however when I make the decision to use a significantly less powerful weapon in the Angstrum to have fun carpet bombing enemies instead of winning more efficiently, I don't have fun. I will equip it, marvel at how cool the weapon is for a few minutes, and then inevitably die to very unpredictable circumstances multiple times and shelve the weapon unhappily.

Would it please be possible to explore less binary results? Currently even if Cautious shot was available for secondary weapons it would not be enough to allow Octavia to survive even a single projectile. The Angstrum with 90% reduced self damage would kill me every single time regardless. 

Perhaps shield overloaded for extended period of time, stagger, ragdoll, unique system overload debuff increasing damage taken from other sources, something that doesn't interact with the immense imbalance of player vs enemy defence scaling.

hace 26 minutos, SHADOWxWOLF dijo:

Will there be more moa leg types in the future? Like 4 leg robots.

hovering MOAs

omg

@[DE]Rebecca will companion mods in the future be usuable on Sentinels? I know the framework is there and like Moa Pets they can use Companion and Robotic mods on them but Sentinels seem a little left out of the Companion/Beast/Robotic changes for the most part.

Also just a side not for you...... I"M LOVING GARUDA!!!! OMG!!!!

I love the update DE. It's amazing. Thank you for all your hard work. 

Question: I would like to ask the Dev panel to take another look at the gilding process for all of the modular equipment. Zaws, Kitguns, Amps and Moas. As of right now if you build any modular equipment and find out you do not like it you are screwed. Both the standing and the resources you spent to make what you wanted are wasted. Your one option is to donate the item for a small amount of standing. What I would like to see is the ability to deconstruct Rank 30 ungilded items back into their modular parts. All of the pieces of modular equipment require a few hours worth of grinding. For some players that could stretch to days or weeks depending on how much time they have to play, how rare the resources are or their standing cap. It's always a terrible feeling to spend so much time farming these items only to discover that you don't like it and you have to essentially throw it away. 

• Upvote 1

There is a genius in the fan concept section. I really like his Chroma and Ember rework ideas. His name Endrian. I suggest anyone reading this check it out