[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

I got a lore question!

Why are there no Kubrows in the plains, but Kubrodons in Orb Vallis? What happened there?

Another thing, after what happened in the Ghouls comic, why won't Little Duck speak to our Warframes?

Thank you for Fortuna. It's really fun.

My questions:

• Regarding mining, how has the success rate changed with the new mining mechanics and what are your thoughts on the mining resource income rate with these changes?
  • Are there any improvements in the works for Cetus Bounties, specifically the Fortuna mechanic of bonus rewards/rep for completing the bounty under a defined condition (time limit etc)?
  • Can we have a Fortuna color palette? Pretty please.
  • Has Fortuna met your expectations and how has it's release compared to Cetus/PoE; such as bugs, economy, grind, quality of life, and player uptake.
  • What has the player base surprised you so far in Fortuna?
  • Have you considered hooking riven disposition to automatically adjust to a players own used weapon statistics?
Edited by Kokomala

Long-time veteran here, chose Loki as my starter since he was said to "be an ideal choice for advanced players" and I wanted a complex yet rewarding Warframe. At the time, this wasn't too true, and today it's even less true. Could we please get an updated Loki?

Decoy is underwhelming in every situation.

Invisibility is okay, but it could a lot more interesting in execution.

Switch Teleport is bad and has almost no viable applications except for Spy missions and trolling.

Radial Disarm is really good even though it doesn't fit the theme of Loki.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Arktourus said:

Fortuna is a massive improvement over Plains of Eidolon. Great job!  Any chance we will get a subsequent quest or two to explain what the Corpus are doing in some of those Corpus sites?

Also, I know it’s a bit early, but can the next landscape please be Mars?  So many possibilities with that planet.

Thanks!

This!

To build on what Arktourus asks, I'm not looking for spoilers, but is there any plan to introduce another quest that explores the sorta secret stuff the Corpus are doing in the Vallis? Specifically, these are the sort of secret things the Corpus seem to be doing:

Spoiler

Experimenting with Sentient tech and using them to create their Orbs

Making hybrid small arms (rifles and sidearms)

Digging at an Orokin site and trying to break through what looks like a door.

Will we get some concrete answers to those things, or will they be ignored (like some of PoE's secrets were ignored)?

Also, is there an overarching plan or story that you all are following with these open worlds or are you just making it up as you go? I'd like to know there's an overarching plan, and I've got ideas and a vision for that. I just want to know if there's something you all are building towards.

Other questions:

How is Railjack shaping up? Is it going to be more fleshed out than what we saw at Tennocon? What we were shown looks rather basic and like it could get boring rather quickly. Have you considered drawing inspiration from games such as the original Battlefront 2 and its space mode?

Have you considered reworking the running and sprinting movement animations to bring them in line with the more recent, higher quality animations (such as K-drive animations)?

Is there any chance we could see another rework to the archwing flight model and movement system? Even the way the K-Drives move feels more natural than archwing flight at this point.

Can Mars be the next landscape? There's so much potential to build on what you've learned from PoE and Fortuna, and it's a place with much existing Warframe lore. It also provides a place where you can go even further and make a true diverse, engaging, and immersive open world that builds on existing and upcoming systems (like Railjack and Fortuna's bounty system).

About the Orb Vallis: It's a great improvement over Plains of Eidolon, but the lack of Solaris United NPCs in the Vallis limits the immersion of the world. It's nice to have bounty givers in the Vallis, but I believe that having numerous Solaran workers working at the various Corpus sites scattered around the Vallis would help players connect more with Solaris United's struggle.

Regarding the Orbs: Are we going to have to use Operators to take down the Orbs? I'm not really a fan of the Operator gameplay, and feel like the Eidolons forced constant switching in and out of Operator mode, something I really didn't like. I feel like this restricts freedom of choice because it is requiring a specific style of gameplay. Is that going to be the case with the Orbs? I'd like to be able to have the freedom to take these things on using either my Operator or my Warframe, or both. I know they'll require use of certain weapons, but I'm really hoping that Warframes and Operators can use those weapons.

One more question:

How have recent and upcoming games influenced the type of content that DE is making?

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

Whatever happened to that Nef Anyo fight that they started to make and showed off models of. This was back on devstream 51.

Will there be any frames with different anatomies, for example a 4 armed one or a legless/hovering frame... Or maybe a 'cyborg' frame with mechanical limbs/parts.

Can we get a professional opinion on rivens, where they stand in the current intentions vs original intention.

Why all snipers got dispo nerfed?
Why did some unpopular meme weapons get nerfed too?
Are there other ways for DE to rebalance weapons than to mess with player inventory?
Do you think nerfing popular weapons that are popular because of their riven is counter productive?
Can I sell my rivens to my friends once I quit the game since there's no incentive holding onto items that get progressively worse?

Devs. Please. Increase the drop rate for the Tower White Pigment. We are a level 10 Moon Clan and this is crazy. We want to get them done before Fortuna drops on PS4 but these spawn rates are the worst. Thank you for all that you do for us! 👍 😎 

• Like 1

Will there ever be ship to ship battles? If so how far down the road? What about adding armored weapons to pets like for example mini gattling guns,lasers,grenade launchers to add to pets for extra firepower and make there parts accessible only through void missions or just simply make the weapons appear only with certain mods. Just a thought! : ) Thank you De i Love Warframe so far It's my most played game. Keep up the great work!!

1) Are there any plans to talk about melee 3.0 during the devstream?

2) Now that Fortuna is out, what are some changes you want to port over to PoE? The conservation minigame and taking bounties in the landscape are some of the changes I think we'd all like to see implemented in PoE.

3) Because we all love charts and numbers, Have there been any big changes in companion usage statistics now that the Fetch mod and moa companions are out, or are sentinels still ruling the scoreboard?

What about Hydroid? Give him some love, give  him some alternative look, he has so few cosmetic alternative. How about a rework on his skills, he ... cannot compete as equal in many cases. Thanks :)

When are we gonna see outside the orbitor i see concept art in the codex. 

And are we gonna get a space port for our ships to land in dojo i feel like we should have a space port.

Hi, big fan of fortuna and really appreciate the prime unvault! 🙂

As someone interested in the switch version, I was wondering how the account transfer/change over process would work, what would be kept and so on, and how long a window would be available for it.

Also, any news on the next prime Warframe? Would there happen to be a certain pistolero frame Alad V has the parts of coming into our sights as the next prime Warframe? 

Anyway, if these are answered I would love it, but either way thanks for working so hard to bring us a fun game!

Now that Sony allows crossplay between the Switch, PC, Xbox and PS4. Are there any plans to introduce crossplay to Warframe? BTW Thx you so much for Fortuna!

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream119_1080p (1).jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #119 brings you a mysterious new silhouette… could it be the next Warframe!?

He look more like mature operator with his skinny hands,but if he is a new frame then again its good because im hoping for more normal looking frame...after all i cant just playing with excal frame all the time,i need some 1 fresh 🙂 🍻👍

Edited by Vlada91

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream119_1080p (1).jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #119 brings you a mysterious new silhouette… could it be the next Warframe!? Join us as we talk about the Fortuna launch on PC and what’s coming in Part II! We’ll also go over our Console release plans for all things Fortuna! 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Chroma Prime Access Pack and Prime Vault Packs! And.. what’s this? 2x Nintendo Switches to giveaway!?

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe 

When: Join us this Friday, November 16th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, November 16th!  

it would be grade if we can use k drivie and archwing in normal mission

any information about wokung rework?

Edited by Thean97

Just now, Thean97 said:

it would be grade if we can use k drivie and archwing in normal mission

any information about wukung rework?