Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

Any info about expanded fashionframe for Umbra?

i have several suggestion for this problem (since he's a little bit of a hassle to fashion to.)

• Umbra's Scarf : Put the Umbra Scarf as a standalone default syandana just like Khora with her back spikes. So it's either you USE the scarf, or NOT.
    "Should I use Syandana on Umbra?" is the question that I really asked when I start to Fashionframing Umbra the first time. Because the clipping of it is just phenomenal and I can't even use some of my favorite syandanas because it look bad with Umbra's Scarf clipping around everywhere.

• Golden Bits/Details : Why don't you use Shadow Stalker's meshes?
    Because Shadow Stalker and Umbra literally had the same type-model just without the excessive metal bits.
    (although Shadow Stalker still have some of the small metal parts like the shoulder piece, chest piece, and back piece, those are normal and minimal because it's the place for energy colors).
    Just use that for the "Toggle Prime Details" option to opt the model to Shadow Stalker's Umbra model without Hunhow's Loincloth. (and yes i know, some people prefer to remove the whole addition entirely, i think that would just make him another plain Excalibur, not a special Umbra Model.)

All of this are meant to apply on default plain Excalibur type-model. (for example: Tennogen skins, Immortal, Dex)
A little bit of fun fact: if you use Tennogen skins on Umbra, the normal Excalibur type-model would get stacked by Umbra's bits and actually shows up by clippings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for skins that changes the model of Excalibur
Additions/Bits/Details: the "Toggle Prime Details" should remove them entirely on for example, Excalibur Proto-Armor. The details just washed the Proto Armor aesthetics by those Golden bits and details, should've able to remove them completely. (especially when they're mentioning if there will be an Excalibur Deluxe because Proto Skins and Deluxe are 2 different type of skins on Tennocon 2018 Art Panel.)

Personally, the picture looks more like an NPC from either Fortuna, Cetus, or a hybrid of the two. Not sure how the last one would work though.

Will Retrieve get tweaked now that Fetch makes it partially redundant? Well, that's assuming we ignore the fact Retrieve comes with an 18m radius while Fetch only gets 13.5m. Not that I'm complaining since I definitely feel like getting a Chesa Kubrow thanks to the fact Retrieve apparently picks up plant extracts and ayatan sculptures. No sentinel can claim the same.

One odd thought, would it be possible to assign missions to our Specters?

Can anytime soon come the fix for the launcher crash? It is becoming quite painful to watch how you try to fix issues inside the update, but no word whatsoever for people who can not even access the frikking game anymore. ANY acknowledgment of the problem would be MUCH appreciated. A whole week passed, and no word from you people, so many of us are feeling left on the curb. Say anything, please, even if it would be *Go feck urself*, or * Hang on, we are aware and working on it*, at least we would know where we stand.

1)are the solaris brains stored in their chests?

2) will we ever get a clear lore explanation as to what the primes are in relation to their standard counterparts? because there seems to be alot of quest content that contradicts this common theory that the prime variants are the originals...

3) can players get the option to have more than 3 upgrade and appearance slots?

4) how come Hunhow doesnt just interact with the Eidolons?

Fortuna is amazing, it's like Warframe evolved to be "next gen Warframe", but I know, it doesn't, because that, will seriously occur with Railjack  xD

Questions I have at the moment are..

- Will Loki receive a little rework one day..?
He's an old character, and I play a lot with him, but, I'm sad about him, cause he is the stealthy Warframe, from the beginning, but, he can't recast his invisibility, while Octavia, warframe of the noise, can be indefinitely invisible.. you see ?

- Could it be possible, to create real interraction with some object, like chairs..
I mean, the couch, in our quarters for example, a real interraction to properly sit.
And for the Dojo too..
Railjack will bring a docking room to the dojo isn't it ?
So, people will spend more time in their dojo.
I saw at which point, dojos can be beautifull, but "interraction" with objects is still a missing thing..  

- Limbo deluxe.. when '-' ?
- The next group of approved tennogen ? ( the one with Limbo Graxx )

- When Revenant stun a enemy with mesmer skin, this enemy can't undergo a melee finisher, yet he is just as sleepy as if it was Equinox who did the job, why ? '-'

- A real fanboy question:
Has Raziel, from the Legacy of Kain series, been a source of inspiration for Revenant ? Cause I noticed a couple of similarities, but I want a real anwser from you DE '-'
Raziel is the hero of my childhood, and seeing part of him in Revenant's aspects and lore made me really happy *-*.

- Cetus and Fortuna, are in contact in some way.. right ?
Why not a shortcut, between them, for players who have unlocked both of course.
I mean, there are platforms at the entrance of cetus that could be used..
And a little thing like this could reinforce the immersion in "open world" mode.

- I saw a lot of new players annoyed by the fact that archwing launcher needs the archwing launcher segment, which is in dojo lab.. and these new players don't have clan.. could it be a good idea of changing that ? I mean, things like upgrades for the incubator are fine in the tenno lab, but archwing launcher.. it's a little sad.. I think.. no ?

Last.. and terrible question..
- Why... why ION skin...of Yatus, are never accepted ? >.<
Have you seen them ?
Ion Frost, Ion Nidus, and Ion Nekros ?!
And the forgoten Ion Limbo.. *I cry*
Why ?! T.T What could be wrong with these skins ? Is this techninal issues ?

well..
I will not miss this devstream °-°
Love you all, DE, and the community, you're the bests 😄
All the new players that I help on twitch tells me, that someone told them that warframe have a great community 😄

作为一名玩家,我更倾向于当局正确放慢更新速度,以便有更多时间进行优化。

1.聊天频道不能正常使用;

2.一些任务,材料和获取方法可以通过书面简化,例如Trinity

我希望在比赛期间看到交易渠道信息。

谢谢你的阅读。

What Archwing changes are coming in railjack?

Can we get the ability to ride on the MOA pets?

I would be willing to replace my sentinel's weapon with a tool box like Johnny 5 so that it could fish and mine for me. I would even be happy defending it while enemies were attracted to the noise.

Extractors have been around a long time, we have to remember to pick up and deploy them. What do you think of making them into a customizeable deployable item? It could take the place of drills in excavation or defense objectives in missions then have to get picked up by your orbiter so we get to see that more too.

Will the Kubrow and Kavats get a less resource intensive upkeep? Fetch makes me happy, but Sentinels don't have upkeep.

Is there a chance the stasis process of pets is being removed ? Its kinda anoying for switching my pets and it brings the hole thing to a point where you end up running the hole time with the same Pet. It would be nice to switch my Pets the same way as i can switch my Sentinels and Moas.

Thx for Fortuna and the continuos support. Keep calm and lift together ^^

7 minutes ago, Shinokage107 said:

Is there a chance the stasis process of pets is being removed ? Its kinda anoying for switching my pets and it brings the hole thing to a point where you end up running the hole time with the same Pet. It would be nice to switch my Pets the same way as i can switch my Sentinels and Moas.

Thx for Fortuna and the continuos support. Keep calm and lift together ^^

This. Please. I know it makes for a more immersive experience, but every time I want to defrost a beast companion I need to go through so many menus and clicks, it really discourages me.

Archived