[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

Have 2 Questions for you DE 

one will the archwing weapons in non-archwing missions be added with part 2?

two will part 2 of fortuna will get the primary kitgun parts shown here

fOihHzL.jpg

Edited by Ozais
  • Upvote 1

Question: With the zaws and kit guns now a thing, are we gradually moving to making our own warframes eventually? Also, has there been any thought to rivens for warframes?

• Upvote 1

Could we get an appearance option to uncheck to take off prime features.  I'd kill for a hydroid prime running about with a liberty shirt look!

Any word on the kubrow appearance update?  I should have sent in pictures of my husky!

With Melee 3.0 coming up, can we get a new holding position for Heavy Blade swords when they are equipped? The current animation looks like we are carrying a flag. I would like something with a little more flair.

• Like 1

Fortuna is awesome and Garuda is all kinds of fun, but 10% Power Strength Rumblers are still Insufficiently Smol.

Would you kindly fix please?  We'd double the amount of Atlas mains (from at least four counting me!) overnight!  

Edited by FreeWilliam
  • Satisfied 1

Can you please rebuff Orb Valis enemies Temple of Profit was a fun place to die, now it is literally a ghost town along with other areas.

• Applause 1

Loving the Fortuna update so far! My question is: will the base capture mechanic be expanded on further once we progress the Solaris United story?

If anyone remembers the game called Freedom Fighters, it had a great level mechanic where you got to choose which type of base you wanted to take over which affected the other levels. Let's say the choice was barracks, helipad, and armory. If you took over the helipad first, air support would be reduced but the barracks would field more soldiers and the armory would give them better equipment. Players could strategise which threat they were more confident dealing with in order to weaken another.

Orb Vallis is set out perfectly for this with transport hubs, farms, research stations, etc. It would add to that sense of permanence as your actions are having a direct impact on the map, and make it really feel like an uprising! Either way, looking forward to what's next! 

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

I cannot wait to see what is in store for players after the release of Fortuna!

Question: With the possibility of reintroducing sentinel Riven mods, what will the plan be for Artax?

This Riven was available for only 3 days before it was removed from the pool and it's going price on PC is over 20,000 Platinum. Exclusive upgrades (such as Primed Chamber) set a dangerous precedent.

Honestly, Sentinel Rivens shouldn't have existed to begin with. They just make the Riven RNG experience worse for most people. Any sane player wouldn't care if they costed over 20k Plat.

Many Sentinel users don't even equip weapons on their Sentinel for fear of them drawing aggro and getting destroyed. Better to keep them alive with no weapon and constantly give you buffs, then them doing insignificant damage and dying all the time.

Edited by KitMellow

2 Questions for ya..

1) When will we see fixes for Moas?

2) When will we see more leg options (bursa legs please!) for Moas?

(ok I lied 3 questions for ya)

3) Will we see buffs for older sentinel weapons (or sentinel weapons in general) now that rivens are taken out of the equation?

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

I cannot wait to see what is in store for players after the release of Fortuna!

Question: With the possibility of reintroducing sentinel Riven mods, what will the plan be for Artax?

This Riven was available for only 3 days before it was removed from the pool and it's going price on PC is over 20,000 Platinum. Exclusive upgrades (such as Primed Chamber) set a dangerous precedent.

#1 Sentinal Weapons are trash to begin with, noone cares about them, and 20K is just some sad excuse for a man trying to make something worth his life, while the artax may have the best sentinal weapon its only decent use is spreading cold procs for condition overload, with all companions receiving vaccuum sentinals will be a thing of the past mostly as most kavats and kubrows provide more to the table than sentinals except that they dont have regen. But they can be revived an infinite amount of times safely with void mode on the operator and honestly if youve modded them with decent survivability they will rarely die anyway until you hit endurance level mobs. Which there is no reason to do anymore because void keys dont exist anymore.

#2 Primed Chamber, is also trash, because Riven mods made it obsolete, you can 100% more damage on every shot with even more stats on a riven, and by the time you fit on the rest of your build there is no slot for primed chamber, its purely an item of status, tbh it shouldnt be tradable at this point because theres no use in having it in terms of modding but rather as an item to say "I did the event and I was one of the best" unless you already bought it.

Both points are obviously for your own agenda towards something selfish and not for the community or in the interest of balance.

Besides its not like you dont have people who have 200,000+ plat, which I know you do, so all youre trying to do most likely is buy it for cheap and scam someone else as per usual.

I could state more but I think I've made my point.

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Maybe the man in the picture is an Orokin man? Terraforming machine operator? Because there is also orokin structure in the background. Or maybe just a lost man? 

Edit: Unum? 

Edited by lx4405

5 hours ago, --Q--Animan8000 said:

Primed Chamber? Any news about it?

Just give us Primed Charged Chamber with equivalent stats. It’s a win-win. 

...And change the -ve mag capacity on Vectis rivens so we can actually use it. 😉

Edited by (PS4)nekokujo

Is there any chance we could get a higher maximum riven capacity? With over 350 weapons and counting, it is becoming increasingly difficult to choose which rivens to throw away when so many make their weapons more enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

So, ok, Melee 3.0 was rightfully pushed back till after Fortuna's release. Buuut, it is after Fortuna's release, so time to start bugging you all again.

Melee 3.0 news, please?

• Upvote 1

K-Drive, Awesome!

Unlimted Arcwing, Yay!

When does Clem's Used Transports open? We were teased with some "Mass Effect" style vehicle action.

And Clem needs to make some credits on the side.

• Upvote 1

Are we ever going to have the option of creating more traditional looking moas? I honestly would love to have a riot moa looking companion at some point in the future, and by that I mean the whole thing not just the legs. (not sure i'm entirely loving the shift in design from enemy moas to our own i.e the gyro no longer being their head area for some reason)

For hoverboards, since their parts of purely cosmetic, is there any chance of letting us have a truly modular system with our K-drives where can swap in and out board parts for like an installation fee with the vent kids? 

Also are we ever going to get a petting zoo so Bizz can let us check in on all the adorable creatures we've (hopefully) saved? 

• Applause 1

So why is it in a game with mostly group content all of the story missions are going to solo only?

Any plans to increase the size of the plains, or to give the grineer bases like the corpus have? This was my first gripe about the plains, the underwhelming settlements. 

Any news on trinity or novas augments for their 4th abilities?

Are you guys swiping my tinyurl.com/haelion concept cuz if so : Eff Yeah! The rail agent talk in fortuna excites me. 

Kingpin system? 

Any plans for QOL ui changes / improvement for alliance leaders?? Specifically the ability to view allied clans clan-menus? The purpose being the ability to track member-clan activity levels? As an alliance leader with 40 plus clans, it would be so awesome to have the capability to see our member-clans offline player lists so we can see how many of their actual members are 30 60 90 180 360 720 1080 2160 days offline. Im afraid to kick clans because its almost impossible to tell which ones are 25% 50% 75% inactive without being online 24/7 and constantly viewing player profiles and asking them to send me screen shots of player lists. And, to be completely and unadulteratedly honest, ive been asking for this for years now through various channels, and the lack of attention alliances have received is really unfair and discouraging. 

And lastly, 

When are we gonna get clan and alliance emblem glyphs? Its disappointing that all sorts of content creators get them but clans and alliances are still being neglected here. I dont wanna rep someone else all the time, and while the dev created ones are great, tbf i just wanna rep the shizz out of my clan. 

Also, it would be cool if alliance chat showed clan emblems by player names like how twitch chat shows badges for subs and prime etc.  

Thanks for the great work on fortuna, fighting jackals hyenas raptors crewman moas orbs and bursas at the same time feels like what warframe is supposed to be. It feels like home again. qq.

Are there going to be anymore changes to rivens? If so please make more drastic changes since most of the meta didnt even change due to the changes brought in. 

Also cant wait to start taking down giant spiders that always seem to ruin my day. Keep up the good work DE

Would it ever be possible to add a new option to sell ungilded zaws/kitguns for a bit of standing to have them broken back down into parts? As it stands, there's not much reason to keep gilding otherwise.