Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we get someone to take a long look at Trinity? Her kit is completely obsolete. Her passive is bad, casting times are bad, being grounded to cast is horrible, 75% damage reduction is a joke on only a 15 Armour (Prime has 15 Armour as well), she can't cure status effects, doesn't spawn health orbs, her 1 is a joke, and her solo utility is nearly nil. Please, for the love of God, review this aged Warframe before introducing even more Warframes that out-class her as a healer.

You took away the only thing going for her (self damage high-risk/high-reward) and everyone thinks I'm crazy. Her passive is 100% useless in solo play with a sentinel. Not all frames need to be OP, but come on! A healing Warframe that can't staunch the bleeding? Is Trinity not a Doctor or is she only the receptionist at the hospital? I have two Primes of Trin to try and make her work but compared to several other Warframes that aren't even dedicated healers she's just awful. Her 4 is also bad when compared to other damage mitigation buffs by other Warframes!

I think if someone, anyone at all, tried soloing with Trinity for any decent length of time (a work week) I am convinced you'd see her shortcomings. She isn't built for long term solo  survival and in pub/group often relies on other players to shield her (like Gara) so she doesn't fall over if a sortie level Grineer sneezes.

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

-snip-

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, November 16th!  

Question 1: Is there any plan to expand the world of PoE to match it with Vallis? As a vet, and with the recent release of Vallis, I feel no extra need, or desire to go back to PoE since I've basically finished it. There needs to be more to do or see.

Question 2: Going off of question 1, is there any plans or ideas going around about really merging the two entirely? Resources used in Cetus can be used in Fortuna, and visa, versa as well as the rest of the game? When you were knee deep with PoE and Cetus you said you learned your lesson about making such a secluded world with secluded resources, but Fortuna feels like the same mistakes are being repeated.

Question 3: Are you ever planning on outsourcing for AI? Currently, and I mean this in the nicest way possible; the AI is pretty bad. There's no sense of proper stealth, the AI pathing is really bad especially inside some of the Vallis buildings and even though the AI is a bit more difficult in Vallis, they just feel like the same old same old. We need difficulty that isn't just scaling health and damage.

Question 4: Maybe it's way too early to ask this, but what's your next open world? And if you are working on the next one already in secret, are you going to properly manage your team so we don't get massive gaps of zero content? 

Question 5: With rail jack hopefully on its way to release early/mid 2019, are your plans to move the entire tileset/mission style you currently have into a more fluid gameplay by properly merging rail jack and the open worlds? Sort of like an open universe thing? Or is rail jack just going to be a relatively secluded extra mission type that we can play? Similar to archwing or something?

Are you going to fix(change) the base Bracket for the new moa pets being the base Moa model?
As it currently is, after guilding a moa it's obvious the parts don't mix together, especially with coloring.

You did something similar with the Helminth charger, so I'm hoping the same could be applied here!

unknown.png

Please let this be a sniper warframe......or a rifleman warframe.

That said, he looks like Kratos, so maybe this is the "Spartan-frame?"

Or, considering this is Fortuna, it could be a construction-based frame....perhaps one that builds turrets and fortifications?  The bare chest look of this guy kinda looks like a construction worker.

9 hours ago, kxZyle said:

Any chance we could have a UI element showing which relics/prime parts are vaulted? My account's getting older and looking up relics each time I want to farm Baro fodder is annoying.

I really want this, too.  At launch the default sort order was release date of the relic, so it was really easy to see what was new and what was old.  That was changed to alphabetical, which isn't actually helpful.  Please at least put release order back into sort options at the very least.  Or let us filter for vaulted vs. not.

Question: Twitch Stream Drops are horrificlly bugged. What's being done about that?

I've done everything that customer service has instructed me to do & nothing has worked. I haven't gotten a single drop yet & I can't even get anything that I missed out on retroactivly at all. The same goes for everyone that's been screwed by this.

Plus either heavily rework twitch stream drops or get rid of them all together & go back to using Alerts to distribute Twitch Stream Drops instead. Please.

44 minutes ago, PSherman77 said:

That's no new warframe... that's a grown-up operator!!

It would be all kinds of awesome to find out that one of the great feats of genetic engineering was to miniaturize everything and make various sorts of little bio-organic robots.

Are Eidolons human sized then?

Maybe they're made of people!

What’s the story on Outrider poncho? Seeing the lack of poncho at Fortuna release compared to the Dev Stream it was shown on makes me so sad. I genuinely want to know if we will ever get outrider poncho and if not why. I’m so disappointed that it was changed. There was even a reddit post that someone made that expressed my frustrations. I don’t even why it was changed the set was so perfect the way it was. 

Archived