Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

During Steve's stream at the release of The Sacrifice, the possibility of Excapibur Umbra/Prime cosmetic sharing was raised, saying tat it wouldn't be there on release but might be added later on.
I'd like to humbly request that it be added. My Prime boy is feeling a little chilly in Fortuna/ my scarfy dude isn't sufficiently blingy.

Now that Fortuna has been released we currently have an open world for both grinner and corpus, only the infested remains. If the next open world is the infested, will it be on mercury as it's both a low level planet, or on Eris. If it is on Eris, can the Hub area be with the Mycona colonoy, and maybe down on the planet too? would be quite interesting to see how dwarf planet that has been overrun by the infestation.

Spoiler

i guess they can be living in an area shielded by some orokin tech

i noticed that fashionframe is lacking some new content and i also noticed that sometimes warframe helmets look rly bad with the colors of warframes that look nice. what is your opinion on coloring helmets separatly as some kind of atachment, like arrows in bows?

For the 2nd part of Fortuna, will we be getting an expansion on lore that can be viewable in the Codex? Having something equivalent to the Plains's fish fossils to acquire lore seems like it would be a great move to encourage exploration even more.

Also since Raknoids are kinda like the Ghouls/Eidolons of the Orb Vallis, can we also expect dedicated lore behind them? I'm curious to learn more about how the Raknoids are made and what their true role in the Vallis is. In addition to that, we will be getting more codex entries on the new fish and new enemies not in the codex yet that we've scanned?

Also, Will we be able to get new Somachord soundtracks for the Fortuna/Orb Vallis & Plains of Eidolon Music? Music such as "We all lift together" and the Orb Vallis battle/area music?

22 minutes ago, Aimela said:

So, when will Chimera Prologue be replayable? I'm also curious about the same regarding the Natah quest.

I'm also curious to know this. I second this question.

Any news on Melee 3.0?

Please do some QoL changes on friend AI. Nekros's Shadows and Atlas's Golems do well,but when a frame like Khora has an entire ability revolving around a kavat helping you it get's really frustrating. Additionally,are you planning anything about Khora? Spamming 2 and 1  over and over because abilities are unneeded/unreliable isn't what I want to do when playing a warframe.

Can you make it so only Revenant himself can damage his Thralls?

Do you have any immediate plans to expand the Vox Solaris syndicate? At current it's useless unless you want to craft a few operator cosmetics.

EDIT: Do you have any plans to actually make Garuda craftable without obtaining the rank of Cove with Solaris United? It literally takes a week just to gain the standing IF you're MR 25/26. Good luck getting the standing in a reasonable amount of time if you're MR 12

Archived