- Arch weapons on the ground?

- Melee 3.0?

- Bugs repair?

- Garuda tweaks?

- King pin?

- NPCs in Dojo?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Despite of topics I havesome questions!

` Will we be able to have Fortuna animals as pets?

- Birds as a companion next? We got birds on PoE and they got so little attention despite of killing em. I want a badass Eagle on my sholder! :3

- Is this possible to get Obstacle Course Architect in dojo for K-drives? or archwings?

- Archwings are still faster and better way to travel around fortuna. K-drives are slower and deals worse with mountains than flying archwings. Are you planning to give something for K-drives to make them as usefull?

- Are you stysfied about release? Everything went okay? Any thoughs? Any thoughs what went wrong and you would like to improve?

- Are we going to see cost decrese all over the board? For now all of the costs are just too high...

- Is new Warframe connected to Fan series:

Thank you! Hope to get one switch for my friend :3

I sold broken scepter long ago, and wonder if there ever will be a way for me to obtain it again.

I tried your support, but since it is so long ago, they won't let me obtain/buy it.

As a MR26 it is the only weapon i am missing in my collection (except 2 login weapons).

I don't care if i can farm it, buy it for plat or buy it for real money. Just give me an option :( 

Question: With the upcoming Switch release, will there be any options to support cross-progression across different platforms? I understand that cross-play may be a major hurdle and/or impossible to implement due to various disagreements between console makers (looking at you Sony), but I would love to be able to play on console without having to re-grind or lose my progress on PC.

Other than that please keep up the amazing work you guys and all the DE family are doing. Warframe really does shine bright as a prominent example of how to run a F2P business model that is both fair and engaged with it's player base in a positive and meaningful way.

Q1 Do you guys have a plan on small features to prevent certain mods to be "accidentally" sold or converted to endo when you're trying to convert duplicate mods to endos, perhaps like a "favorite" feature?

Q2 : Any news about Nyx rework?

Q3 Is there any chance that you guys would add a small feature to the codex? maybe like a gif featuring a warframe's ability when seeing a warframe? or a link for the warframe videos and prime trailers?

well that's all for me, i know my questions a re abit...meh, but hey, no one is perfect except for DE

- Now that Fortuna is out it feels so much better and more advanced than PoE. Are there any plans to revisit PoE to change or add things?

- I really like the hunting feature Fortuna has. Have you guys thought about making small, medium or large animals that have common, rare or unique spawns in the world itself without having to do the mini tracking quest?

- Kuva changings? Its very, very dissapointing to play 2 hours there and to have nothing after 10-20 rerolls. Feelsbad about so much wasted time.

- Garuda sigil fix? Its doesnt works at other frames.

- Magnus prime next? 😄 

- Any news about raids? Dont you think we are forgot? xD

- Aklato vandal maybe?  We can farm it for free now, will be cool to have aklato vandal BP.

- MOA AI fixes? They works bad. Also, my moa dont want to use any skills if gun equipped

- Hight geared exp players content? No? Its funny to run around Fortunas 6-30 lvl. We have arbitrage, but for me, (and i guess for a lot of other players) - its stupid to run there just for sculptures and endo.

I am so very happy that this list has gotten smaller thru the year. I just left a few itens in to let you know that you have fufilled my dreams. I know you didn't do it (just) for me, but I just want to say: Thank you very much. 

But, still to do in 2019...

OPERATOR:
More uses for the Operator OUTSIDE the plains - maybe a specific enemy that could spawn in some missions, like a/some Vomvalist that could drop some Cores. Or maybe a Kuva Cloud that could randomly spawn... Or, why not both?

Make The other Focus schools actually necessary in some missions - like fighting the (new) Eidolons, or some other type of missions. Or else everyone will just continue use Zenurik... All the time.

Use Operator in other Orbitals - we go there and can't even take of our coats/frames.

Use the Operator in Relays - like we do in Cetus.

MISSIONS:
Go search for a key when doors lock - instead of just hacking consoles to move on.

Day-night cycles in other planets - don't other planets spin too?

Use the Archwing in the Kuva Fortress - I cry everytime I leave the Kuva Fortress and see the Archwing stats in the reward menu... doing nothing. It hurts, it really does.

Kubrows (Earth) and Stingrays (Mars) to drops specific resources - like Kuakas and Condrocs do in the Plains.

A use for Iron Wake - since the Harrow Quest I have NEVER returned there. It serves absolutelly NO purpose whatsoever. Either move Pallamino to Cetus and get rid of Iron Wake, or make it have an actual purpose in game... Maybe more shops? Or a Mercenary that would come once every 2 weeks with special bounties? A 3 to 5 stage mission that would take you all over the starchart and it would give you special rewards at each stage... Just a tought.

SINDICATES:
A Sigil for Ostron Sindicate - because all others have them, and so that we have at least ONE other way to earn standing for them outside the plains.

Lure Specters - In the Quills sindicate, to capture the Eidolon easely. NO foundry required! (btw ALL specters should "hold" position by pressing and HOLDING square button [PS4] because the amount of times they stand still because we are just reloading or opening lockers is too much and reeeeeally annoying).

PVP:
Lunaro needs a mini-map - just a little one on the upper left corner like we have in missions, to quickly see where my teammates and our oponents are. I have requested this too many times, so... If you are not going to improve it and so few people play it, maybe you should consider remove it all together?

Rewards in Frame Fighter - I never played it, but if it had ANY reward... I might.

Better rewards - or else no one will play/return there. Possibly some of the itens in the daily login rewards?

HUD:
Type of landing craft support displayed in HUD - extremelly useful.

Reactant marked on radar - a little yellow dot would sufice. Instead of a clutered screen full of icons.

Eidolon Cores marked on mini-map and have them work with vaccum mod - a little blue dot would be enough and it should be picked up like Reactant... for the same reason.
[Note1: Like excavator powercells, these thing are already pretty visible in the game. But unlike powercells that we have to pick up manually, these do not happear in radar but (should just) work with vaccum. And because the hud can get pretty clutered with every little icon, I would prefer to have them marked on radar and have Vaccum pick them up. ]

Diferent icon between Mineral or Cristal displayed in our minning scanner - useful, to say the least (btw, boost Eidolon Cristal drops).

Icon for equiped Focus School displayed on the lower right corner of the HUD - instead of the 5 rings... A "quality of life" improvement to help us see what Focus we have equiped.

STARCHART:
Missions of Cetus displayed - and able to pick from there, like all other Sindicates have, instead of having to go in tye village just to take a look.

ORBITER:

Infested Room - Having it there always locked and just accesable to ONE frame or to remove Cysts, is kind of reductive... this room needs more use(s). So my idea was: some kind of enemy we could capture, bring here, sit them on the chair and let it analise(eat) them. This would give us some kind item or boost... Nitain Extract(?) or 10% bonuses for 1h (equal to rare stashes) sounds mighty fine.

ARSENAL:
Auto color match for weapons - changing weapons in loadout should still match previous color selection, just like syndanas do.

Costumise your Focus school to match certain frames - extremely useful. I, like most players I believe, use certain focus abilities with certain frames. Ence, to have the option to match scholls-frames right in the Arsenal would be a big plus. YES, THIS IS COMMING!

POE & FORTUNA:
Able to use Abilities when fishing - same as minning. Instead of unequip spear, use ability, equip spear... Extremelly useful.

Use of our ORIGINAL archweapons - because, why not?... (Logic). YES, THIS IS COMMING!

Use our OWN settings to control Archwing - forcing players to play with the "new" style command is annoying and degradating to play-style to say the least.

Use Archwing UNDERWATER - I mean, we use it in Urano, so... (Logic 2).

[Note2: concerning Archwing, if these things cannot be done for POE, them it is better to just change the entire design for a proper "Skywing" - a single wing from the arcwhing attached to the back (so as to keep the abilities) would be better understood by the players.]
Vaccum to catch Eidolon cores - you did it with Reactants, so... (Logic 3).
Fight the Teralist or Gautalist or Hidrolist in diferent missions - when night comes, have specific missions for each one individually (well, for Teralist we already have).

ARCHWING:
Archwing Races, and PvP - POE clearly show you have not forgotten good'old Archwing.
Use of regular Archwing weapons in POE- (AND controls)... C'mon, even if you nerfed the damage bit we still need them. [see Note2]
Archwing Defense - comeback PLEEEEEEEASE! Make it ONE objective defense and put some good rewards there (Axi Relics!?) so I can go back to my Archwing fighting days.

Awesome, alot of great content coming! I would still like to see some form of vote to kick function added. It's a real pain when your on cetus and the other open world map going bounties from konzu and one or more members of the party dont participate in the actual bounty and go off and fish and mine materials.

My questions:

1) Will it be possible to color helmets and bodies of frames seperatly like attachments and syandana (some helmets do not go well with deluxe skins coloring wise)?
2) Will it be possible to have multiple animals out of stasis to equip different animals to different loadouts?

Thanks guys for such an AMAZING game!!!!

will you guys be touching up any of the super old bugs and animation issues? such as the broken elbow when holding the arca plasmor with certian stances? or the grineer backpack being left when the grineer that wore it is yoinked off? or perhaps the odd glitches when someone is client with animated background items not rotating or moving correctly? these are all things that look very unpolished and off putting

I've had these questions in mind for quite some time :

-Will we ever get a warframe themed after Steel Meridian and Arbiters of Hexis like Titania, Octavia, Nidus and Harrow were tied to Loka, Suda, Perrin and Red veil?

-What's the status on the flying Eidolons?

-What happened to the sentient arm cannon?

-Is Zephyr deluxe still in the works or has it been scrapped?

22 hours ago, Mixzawa said:

Do Tenno age or are they all young?  Be interesting to see an older Tenno and how they would interact with the world that wisdom and experience comes from aging. Plus I think it would be great to slap on a late 30 year old beard onto him. Good memories of my youth but wouldn’t go back to it. Keep up the great work. 

I had a visual glitch during when the friend of Solaris was visiting all the Cetus instances where some of the operators were Warframe height and looked like adults. I could post a screen shot if you're intrested. I know its not a bearded aged Tenno, but its a slight glimpse if they ever go that direction lol. 

Archived