Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

7 hours ago, (PS4)Terpesr367 said:

The Plains of Eidolon launched with two different lore fragment sets for us to collect and sink our teeth into, and now currently has four, when will the Orb Vallis get its own lore fragments for us to find and theory craft around?

There already are some indications. In one of the Corpus facilities you can see clear hologram of Sentients that would explain their experiments with energy weapons and fusing these two technologies. Which itself might be a hint behind New War

Also, melee 3.0! More info please!

vor 23 Stunden schrieb PootisManR:

gimmie swiss!!! Also question, what are you gonna do about the many bugs? And the enemies are still OP in fortuna ;-;

same as @Samuel_Hain said, and also: veterans are leaving the game because of lacking endgame content and/or levels. fortuna was a step in the right direction, where you can have lvl 100 enemies within 20 mins due to fast levelscaling. its MUCH better then waiting and sitting in MOT for at least an hour just to fight highlvl enemies. seroiusly, vets are nowadays just logging in and out aside from fortuna's arrival. pls DE don't lower and nerf the difficulty a lot of players always wanted to have just because others find that too hard. i mean like 98% of the game is doable with low to medium difficulty. there is a reason why endgame is called ENDgame...

15 minutes ago, Karasueve said:

I had a visual glitch during when the friend of Solaris was visiting all the Cetus instances where some of the operators were Warframe height and looked like adults. I could post a screen shot if you're intrested. I know its not a bearded aged Tenno, but its a slight glimpse if they ever go that direction lol. 

Sure that be great to see a sort of tease. Thanks. 

22 minutes ago, Mixzawa said:

Sure that be great to see a sort of tease. Thanks. 

Spoiler

Here's the screenshots :D you can tell its not just a trick of the eye since you can see the feet in one picture, and the body parts look a bit elongated. It was too cool to not screenshot imo. Wish it had happened more and to a male operator so I could have had a comparision.

I really want to say that I'm amazed by the work that gets done by de every day and that I'm very proud for how well Warframe is doing. I don't expect to get a reply but here's to hoping. 

This is a question for Keith Power and George Spanos, but I would also like to hear from others as well and what you all think. I was wondering if there could be a reincorperation of the older soundtracks to the game such as "Ancient Systems", "Drums of War", "The Coming Storm" and "In the Shadow of the Tower".

I feel that an update or remaster to these older tracks can be made to better assimilate into current and future updates to Warframe somewhere down the line. I understand that stuff like this takes time with other major projects in the studio like Railjack (along with the kingpin system but we can have someone else talk about that( no primed salt used )) and The New War.

I hope to eventually see this to fruition and for you all to have a nice day.

And take a freaking vacation, you all need a break after Fortuna.

Please do not nerf the enemies in Fortuna more. I and I think many others really crave for some challenge in this game. Why else even bother to farm and Forma our equipment to god-levels. Just to kill fodder?

Any new thoughts about Garuda's abilities?

I would love If you could wrap Garuda's shields around so it also protects her left and right side. Having to only worry about her back and enemies above her is way more sustainable for a frame that constantly needs to jump into enemies with 2 of her abilities and reduces her health while keeping her unique style of defense. (Cause basically no one picks up Volts shields since Riotshields also suffer from too small a surface area.)

Can you guys please consider adding a dedicated augment slot so that warfres that require one or two augments to be good (Nekros, Ivara, Rhino, etc.) can have that extra slot back where it is needed?

Also, please address the cost of the Hema research in dojos. The mutagen mass cost is terrible at all levels and is entirely unnecessary

Love you guys!

Most people are just going to ask questions about things that already have been answers to. Then other people will ask timeline questions which don't change anything. Things will come soon or as soon as they're ready.

I really don't understand why DE continues to ignore cries for endgame content. Honestly take a moment to consider what endgame content is:

Its NOT:

• Fighting enemies with invincible gimicks.
  • Having Warframe Powers completely neutered

It IS:

• Finding Ways and introducing mechanics that make players have to think about their interactions when approaching an enemy or situation
  • Adding Counterplay to the most consistent of Strategies, that doesn't neutered them.

How Do We Do That?

Enemy Variation.

For Example:

1. Enemies that Shed their skin when hit with status effects to remove them (infested), countering things like Saryn cheese.

I won't go too deep because I feel it's pointless with the New Player Business Model, but I hope one day the devs will consider the idea that challenge is good for a game.

I know its a long shot that see this question but I would love an answer to this question.

Question:  Do you think it would be possible to add a quality of life feature that vaulted relics have a * or dot or something to denote they contain vaulted items?

Its hard sometimes in endless missions to quickly pick a relic and avoid using a vaulted relic for a trace run or when you are saving vaulted relics.  I know me and my friends and I am sure a lot of players would love this simple feature to be added.

Can we get a lighting balance/fix on Orb Vallis?? I have toggled many, if not most, of my display options off because everything was too dang bright, like, a bright white shine in the middle of my screen preventing me from seeing ANYTHING. After toggling those options off, the lighting is better for the most part, but when I leave a cave (my husband is having this same issue), it is still blindingly bright, and stays so for waaaay too long. Makes mining nearly impossible.

Also, it would be awesome to have a way to see what part of the warm/cold cycle it is w/o having to open the advanced mini-map (which I didn't even realize was a thing until, like, last week, lol).

Can we also be able to at least activate our warframe abilities while K-Driving? Using weapons while in Archwing mode is a thing, and I'd love to be able to do something similar with my K-Drive (I'm picturing zooming by Corpus patrols with World on Fire active). Doesn't necessarily have to be both weapons and abilities, but I'd love to be able to use my abilities while in K-Drive mode.

Given the recent adjustment to Fortuna difficulty, what plans are there for ensuring that there is high level and intentional difficult content for your playerbase that wants a challenge. Many of us were fine with Fortuna difficulty, and it being reduced negatively impacted the fun-level of the content. Like PoE, an open world zone being on a low-level planet does not mean the content is intended for low-level or undergeared players.

We need and want challenge, even among normal quests. Please don't be afraid to push our limits. You'll find us more creative and capable than you think.

Is there the possibility that Cetus could get someone on the Plains for Bounties, like Fortuna? Would be a nice QOL change for it, considering my loading times between going in and out of Cetus, Fortuna saved me so much time with that feature and I loved it!

Archived