Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

• Any news on boss reworks?
    • Now that Fortuna and Nef are in the spotlight, will Derf Anyo ever see the sunlight?
  • Would it be possible to get security cameras/drones and hackable consoles for the Dojo Obstacle Course (and be able to connect them to a door or lasers) so that we could build our own spy vaults?

16 minutes ago, PootisManR said:

gimmie swiss!!! Also question, what are you gonna do about the many bugs? And the enemies are still OP in fortuna ;-;

Goddamnit...

Devs, please stop nerfing just cus someone starts to cry over something hard FOR THEM. Everything in WF is too easy and there is a lack of any good challenge in a whole game. Arbitrations are not it. Fortuna is super easy and when someone says enemies there are OP I am just mindblown with such statement.

Also any group challenging content in some distant future? I am not talking about same old defense/survival style where to reach something challenging takes 60 minutes, but something like raids or intense boss fights that are actually somehow scaling up with squad level based on their stats. Not sure - dps or ESO rank or whatever. I heard there were some raids long before, but I play this game just a few months so do not know.

And yes, there are many bugs after Fortuna, that transitioned to plains of eidolon as well. Like not being able to use 1-4 skills, go to operator mode, use arch wings and so on. Skills are unlocked by calling K-Launcher and disengaging from it. Anyway - after this massive update it is understandable and I do not care if it will take a long time.

And please for the next big update does not use Corpus as an enemy. Most people I guess hate them. They are annoying and not fun to play against. Just my feelings and impressions from chats and clan mates opinions.

Are we going to get any tweaks to Garuda? She's so close to being perfect.  

Edit: can we also get the profanity filter to respect our settings please? I'd like to be able to name my zaws and kitguns whatever I like and just have people that have their profanity filter enabled display it as "Zaw" or something.

Can we please get Garuda's charge times reduced and can we get more coverage from her shield other that just in front of you? Perhaps with her shield maybe a 180 degree curve instead of just right at your front side. Arcwing changes? Current the Moa companions are squishy as all get out can we get some sort of buff to there health or perhaps some extra health as they rank up? When will you turn on the mastery reward for the Vent Kid races currently there is no incentive or reason to do them at all?

I am personally really really enjoying Fortuna and the Orb Valis ty for the hard work on them.

1. With Fortuna now out, will there be a possibility of mixing parts from cetus and fortuna? (i.e cetus parts to make bolt-like secondaries or crossbows like ballistica and some corpus tech for zaws)

2. Back before PoE released, it was mentioned that you would be able to dual wield zaws ( dual swords/daggers) is that still going to be a thing? also would it be possible to dual wield kitguns as well? 

3. any new information regarding melee 3.0?

4. a while back, the plans for merging scythes and heavy blades were shown in a devstream. Will that plan still go into effect or was it thrown out the window because of melee 3.0

I'm very interested in learning about the bug-spotting process and how you go about fixing bugs people mention in the forums. Do you replicate the problem first and look for issues in the code in suspect areas? You guys roll out hotfixes so quickly it makes me wonder how they get fixed so fast!

Congratulations on Fortuna release DE !

I'm on console so i'm eager to get the update. I know it's only been a week but maybe some info on console release window.

I like the arbitration game mode, but i would really enjoy a survival that starts at enemy level 100 at least.

A new planet/area with all types of mission that start at enemy level 100.

Keep up the great work DE.

OK, going to ask this again and just keep asking it until we hear anything about it:

There are four mods that seemed to have been ignored since they were changed when damage 2.0 was released. Rifle Aptitude, Shotgun Savy, Sure Shot, and Melee Prowess (Edit: as well as Stunning Speed). These mods each cost 9 capacity and only give 2.5% status chance per rank (except for shotgun savy which gives 5% per rank), where as the dual stat mods (the elemental and status mods like Voltac Strike and Pistol Pestilence) give 15% status per rank (In addition to the 15% elemental damage!). I understand that these numbers originally were a flat chance to stagger the enemy when shot, and were powerful then, but in the current system, they are excruciatingly lacking. Is there any hope that these will be adjusted in the near future to bring them in line with the cost/effect ratios other mods enjoy? Or should we resign ourselves to them doing nothing more than cluttering up the already expansive mod tables and being worth nothing more than the 5-10 endo they desolve into?

EDIT: There is an additional perk that fixing these, along with the current shift of the meta towards status weapons would give another use to the much maligned Vazarin polarity on ranged weapons, where as it stands the only mods availible for it are these and cold damage (as well as a 3 corrupted or nightmare mods for ranged weapons)

Any estimate on when Nyx's rework will drop? Will we get to see her rework in this devstream?

I know Fortuna just came out, but ETA on Part 2? (that orb hunting wait is killing me)

Economy balances for Fortuna materials when?

Any plans to "buff" new mining system? Feels slow and the resources you get VS. pre-Fortuna mining is low. Gem deposits aren't as common as before.

Any plans to change the Fortuna temperature times? Warm is too short, making fishing life tough since sometimes spawns don't work to your favor. What happened to the whole temperature manipulation we could do? Is it for Part 2?

PLEASE finally prioritize a bit on Melee 3.0. I think it is has been long overdue for us to have info on it.

Thanks for the update btw

Archived