Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

1) The alert level feature of Fortuna is a really nice way to introduce some adjustable difficulty/challenge, is there any chance you guys can remove the level cap from enemies for those seeking added challenge and longevity? (atm their level seems to cap at around lvl 125-130)

2) Also about level scaling, in Arbitrations enemy levels seem to be increasing at a much slower rate than regular endless missions. Is that working as intended or a side effect of longer rotations in Arbitrations? Any plans to address that? 

Thanks

Regarding Dojos

1. Will we be able to login and start our games from dojos instead of Orbiters? Dojos still feel like a gimmicky destination/hangout instead of the clan HQ.

2. Will we see any focus on offline editing tools, wire mapping, or any other advanced and precise decoration systems after Railjack? As a clan leader with a full time job, I find very little time to actually edit my dojo and make it something unique to my clan, not to mention the layout being completely atrocious.

Regarding Mods

1. Will we see the implementation of “Umbra Formas” with the Orbs? Many builds are entirely gimped due to the high gain-high cost of the mods.

2. Will all Augments be considered Exilus mods, or will we see “Augment Slots” on frames? This would allow us to augment abilities without gimping a build for that ability.

Thank you for the past 5 years. I truly look forward to the future of this game.

At last the bounties at fortuna give a bit of a challenge. Its not like in the other missions, running like "godmode" and the enemies are only irritating flies.

I appreciate that challenge, it makes the bounties interresting to play.

Please DE dont make fortuna bounties the same easy like normal missions.

1 hour ago, cotton79 said:

I think he looks amazing anyway just need to fix his clogs/feet that all .

I'm not talking about visual reworks, I'm talking about ability reworks; the only relative/viable abilities in his arsenal as it currently stands is Primal Fury and Defy; Iron Jab doesn't scale and doesn't seem to visibly scale with combo counter and Cloudwalker is too slow for a squad's fast pace and the window for opening enemies to finishers doesn't do it any justice, either.

you guys have entertained the thought of NPCs in the dojo. youre concerns about them being abused are known but alot of us still want them.is there any plans for them to be added? if yes will they be placeable or auto generated in their placement. alot of us would like them placeable.

Also please DONT nerf the enemies in fortuna. it should stay the way as it is as described in the fortuna notes stating 

On 2018-11-08 at 1:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Reach Venus!? Our veteran Tenno have had Venus unlocked for years - it's time to go back.

Question: can we get a multi-build option in the foundry for some items?

Example: building a 10xcipher, 20 times that way we can build 200 ciphers at once as lone as you have the resources for that type of building process and just have to wait for the required 20 minutes to claim all at once or just claims once one set is done and the other sets are still building in the background.

Questions:

1. Will the Caves of Eidolon ever be set to have all of them accessible whenever the plains are visited instead of just one or two?

2. Is there potential for a bounds expansion on the Plains to mimic the size of the plains to something akin to Orb Vallis?

3. Is Mars going to be the next open world?

Any word on any of the missing prime trailers? We're up to four now (possibly soon to be five), and they're easily my favorite part of new prime releases.

Related question for whoever's in charge of it: What sorts of inspirations/ideas go into writing dialogue/scenes for Ballas? There's a very unique gravitas to the way he speaks, both in terms of voice and in terms of content; as an aspiring storyteller myself, I'm curious to hear the thought process behind building a character like that.

Also, anything in the works on making some of the currently non-replayable quests replayable? I've been wanting to redo Hidden Messages and Natah for a long time now, and Chimera Prologue more recently, but they're still tragically one-time events.

Also also, not a question but thank you all so, so much for Fortuna. I love it, I love the Solaris, I love the Orb Vallis, and I seriously can't wait for whatever crazy stuff you've got coming up next. :lotus:

Just gonna throw a ton of questions and see what sticks.
In no particular order:

Solo mode in the Plains and Fortuna doesn't pause like it does in normal missions, and plans to change that?

What can you share of the Scythe -> Heavy Blade conversion?

What happened to the sentient arm-cannon thing?

I've gotten a lot of duplicate captura scenes fro ESO, will those ever be sellable?

Apostrophes aren't allowed when naming items, why?

Damage 3.0 is shelved for the moment, but can we have a balance pass or a rework of old mods that are currently worthless?
Such as the regular status and physical damage mods.

Now that we can mod exalted weapons directly, have you considered updating the ability augments for those weapons so they can also be equipped on the weapon and not just the warframe?
For me it just makes sense for Chromatic Blade and Concentrated Arrow to be equippable on the weapon.

It's been a long time since we've had a warframe lore entry in the codex, any plans for more?

It's been a long time since we've had a Simaris target for a lore entry, any plans for more?

The accuracy stat in the arsenal is somewhat misleading, even deceptive at times. Can we have a clarification on what it means?

For those that maxed out their focus trees and have no interest in gaining focus anymore, can we have an option of removing, maybe even destroying without replacing, installed focus lenses?

Archived