Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

Loved fortuna on release, some unintended features were a bit of a challage, but you guys fixed them fast.

Ignore most of the text below, you fixed the intended feature as well, flying like an eagle with R. Kelly blasting in my headphones.

Now there is one possibly intended feature that makes Fortuna much less enjoyable.

I'm guessing you saw us using Archwing and not k-drive, this is due to Archwing being faster, and us having weapons and abilities, on k-drive we are basicly naked until we dismount.

To an outside observer it seems like you looked at the data, and instead of giving us a way to protect ourselfs while on k-drive and buffing the speed mods, there was a call made to change the flight characteristics of Archwings to that of a kiwi, is there any chance this gets reverted?

A big picture plan would also help us understand this call, if I'm way off base, and internal testing has showed the "good" archwing was unsuitable down the line.

I like the scenery of Orb Valis, but while doing bounties it feels like a glorified loading screen, when I have to use extra time to go between the places where the action is.

Hoping for the best outcome, both short term and long term.

Will MOA pets be seeing anymore "Leg" options? They have a least 3 other options for all other parts and only 1 for the Brackets.

Rebecca showcased a MOA looking similar to a BURSA following her around on a prelaunch fortuna stream. Would it be possible to get something like that? 

• How's Melee 3.0 coming?
  • Update on Atlas Deluxe, and possible further rework.
  • Flying Eidolon?
  • Do you still plan on pushing for some Railjack stuff before the end of the year?
  • How long will the Switch migration period?
  • Any plans for sword and shield zaws?

Fortuna is Great, and I love it.  This game is still the best gaming investment I've ever made.  Thank you for all you do DE.

DE knows that a number of Warframes are in need of reworks, but has been conspicuously quiet on the subject of Chroma. All we know is that they're aware that there's a player request for reworking him.

Has DE been watching the forums for suggestions, such as this?

And then there's also the massive Chroma rework megathread on the Warframes forum as well. Does DE still have no concrete plans for reworking Chroma, or are there plans being made after the most in-need Warframes have had their reworks?

I think the main problem we're seeing with pets, and the thing that all the pets questions are dancing around, have one central theme:

Pets are in dire need a balance pass. They have been for some time and the introduction of moas only exacerbate this problem.

Before we can even talk about Pets 2.0 we need a strong starting place. Right now, there's no clear delineation of what a pet is even for, or what role they're supposed to play in our experience; let alone how big a role they're supposed to play. There's no clear image to the players, from the devs, on what a pet "means" to the game. Now we have four different types, that no one can agree on what any of them are supposed to be doing, and the silence from the dev team isn't helping. This is, mind you, even after the fact that we got a whole new warframe designed around having an extra pet.

This is also the reason behind why "it didn't feel good to get a sentinel riven" which is why sentinel rivens were taken out, despite the clamor from pet lovers to put them back in. After a pet balance pass, how about we get a class of rivens just for pets to celebrate: pet rivens. As their own class of rivens no one will be "surprised" or "disappointed" by getting a riven for a pet when they're unveiling for a different weapon type, and people who want pet rivens can still get them.

I would like to see the problem of pet balance (or lack thereof) be addressed in this devstream.

P.S. Giving pets better AI than a discount Roomba might be nice too.

My oh my,Fortuna had me so distracted I completely forgot dev-streams were a thing.
I'm having a blast,and I imagine so are pretty much all of the registered losers 😄 

Few questions,could you ease my heart and confirm Mesa Priiiim~

Will melee3.0 allow dual-wielding of any one handed melee with one handed secondary?Or was that (which I clearly remember stated in the final melee 3.0 what to expect post) feature scrapped in favor of "dynamic swapping"?
What happened to the kingpins?We kinda have these debts we can buy off which reminded me of that long teased "personal clan boss,shadow of mordor nemesis style" system.

My god,vasto prime,yes,yeees!But does that mean other prime vaults can bring new prime weapons with them ? 

I believe that's about all I have to ask ...thanks for the awesome update 😄
EDIT;On the topic of dual-wielding,I was going there because of gunblades-will we get "charged shot"for them too,that if we can dual wield overall? 

@[DE]Rebecca Here is a list of questions and suggestions for the Devstream:

• What is the Status of PoE Thumper Bots?

• Will the Gamma colour palette ever return? Even for just a limited time.

• Rewards from past events or the events themselves ever returning?

• Will we receive any word about Chroma?

• Will old prime models like Frost or Mag receive a remodel? Whether that's just a few more prime bits or a complete new look.

• Will you guys ever make updated troop models? They are as old as the game and it would be cool if all the troop models has some updated looks to them. Weather that's just more armor attachments or a remodel.

• What happened to he Warframe Visual battle damage in missions?

• What's the status on the Phorid Remodel? Maybe his new look could come with a reworked boss fight.

• What's the status on the Kingpin system?

• Will we ever see any new mission types for PoE? Like something out of bounties from Konzu or maybe some kind of Endless Bounty.

• What are your future plans for Raids?

• Dare I ask, but will Primed Chamber ever make a return?

• You can only keep neglecting Conclave forever. What are your future plans for Conclave? PvP is a big part of most games so I feel maybe a remaster of conclave is really important.

• Will we ever hear anything on Shield Gating?

• Same goes for Archwing. You can only neglect it so long. Are you guys planning to do anything with it? Currently most players can't stand playing Archwing.

• When will we get more stances for our Articulas such as a bow, speargun, melee etc.

• Will all the bodies of water in the Plains of Eidolon get more plant life or anything of the sort? Currently all the ponds, lakes, and ocean are all empty and just have dirt in them like Minecraft did in its bodies of water.

• Will Sentinels ever be able to roam our Orbiters like our companions can. Like in The war Within we had our Sentinel float by across our screen.

• Will Volt ever receive any cloth physics?

• Will we ever get a heavy minigun? Not a rifle but a full out Minigun.

• Updated Gore details since Garuda will be getting released?

• PBR treatments for more weapons soon?

• Sentient Arm cannon?

• What happened to Zephyr Deluxe skin?

• Will we ever see the Misery Acolyte? I still need some scans on him.

• Will we ever see Prime Trailers again?

Archived