Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

[DE]Rebecca

When will the lighting be readjust as Steve said in his twitter that he did some wrong programming etc resulted in blinding glaring whiteness.

Also, when will remove the colorblind effect of loki's invisibility + some tilesets that has that effect too?

I only have 1 question, and ive been wondering this since it was briefly mentioned once in a past devstream and never again

Will we ever be seeing the old events again? even if the reward pool is different(i dont mind) I just feel that everyone who hasnt been playing for 5 years has missed out on a ton of lore and fun events. that we can only relive through old youtube videos, i was thinking maybe adding them as mini quests into the codex? so people can replay them. this way people can go back and catch up on lore and stuff that has been missed

We just got Corpus Kit Guns for secondary weapons.

We have Ostron Zaws on the Grineer-patrolled Plains of Eidolon (and some Infested Zaws) for melee.

When modular primaries eventually come out, will they be from a Grineer faction, or will it be an Infested-based weapon? I would assume the former, but personally I would really rather see the next open-world zone be an Infested Xini. Maybe the best of both: modular Grineer primaries available for helping a faction reclaim an Infested landscape?

*Edit: Alternately, New Loka is due for some quest/zone attention. Since their specter is an Infested Ancient, maybe they could be tied to reclaiming an Infested Zone?

A few questions this time.

1. Will we ever see the ability to automatically change our weapon, companion, and vehicle energy color to match our frame's energy color when we change frame?

2. Is the new operator hair coming with fortuna 2 electric boogaloo?

3. How far along are archguns on land?

3a. Can we also get a frame with an exalted minigun that fires explosive rounds?

4. Now that archwings have a new use in landscapes when will we receive corrupt mod equivalents for them to allow for real builds on them?

5. How's zephyr deluxe coming along?

2 hours ago, Lewtenant said:
  1. Can the paw prints be integrated into the map in the UI settings so we don't need the tranq gun out? Can the paw prints show what type of animal before we find the poop?

You can already tell what kond of animal it will be on the map, you're suppised to take the lure out and whichever lure you take out will determine what animal markers will be shown on the map. If you walk around with only the tranq gun out, it shows all available ones to you rather than a specific animal.

1st ty DE .as an mr 25 fortuna gives the impression that warfarmer is a new 2018 game....for my questions

-we need you to remove the old pet system switching.just make it simple like sentinel system.

-pls can you put the price in "DUCATS" under the item when we open the relic "this will help us a lot for baroo trading".

-cycle temperature in orb valley too short for warm weather (4mn every 22mn) .sometimes only 2 fish spwn.

-i appreciate if the "watch weather" was under the mini map not every times checking it in the big map"?"

-we have always a new frames(Khora-Revenant-Garuda..etc)  but after a week no one use them...we need a special mission where those frame will be necessary.

-and what is next open world as you can see "warfarmer feel a live with a new open world map"

ty DE. space mom im waiting the day to kick your beautiful ass in "tau system"....XD

DEVS PLEASE. Please make another bounty with higher standing reward on fortuna, and make it start at level 100. The vets need something end game and frankly, the arbitrations are dull and not difficult enough. Please. Give us endgame people an end game. I reckon introduce some sort of boss fight that is almost impossible to beat and only 2% of people can do it. It'll introduce some prestige in us building all our op weapons. Fashion frame is fun but please give us boss fights that are ridiculously difficult but rewarding. We need a challenge.

Archived