Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite colors don't save, colors reset on frame, accessories and weapons

Mel-Ak

I recently logged into my account and every single time I have, my frame, accessories, weapons, everything- resets back to default colors except the color in the first slot. 
It has persisted even when I switch between channels A, B and C. 
I re-favorite the colors and switch back to them, but every time upon log in it's like it didn't remember my colors for anything. Is there a way to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...

still my colors put in favorites are reset every time I enter and leave the game, and if these colors that I put in favorite, I am using them in some weapon or frame the item returns to factory color. The colors in favorites turn into a disaster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Let me jump on this pile too. I have had jacked up colors pertaining to my Favorite list. It was after the last mainline before this whole Hildrin Controller debacle. I just stopped trying to add colors to my Favorites, since they don't save anymore.

To get around that I started selecting those colors that would've been in my favorites directly from the color palate that it came from. This has made the warframes and weapons that I used those colors on stay put. It is because they aren't being erased along with the newly added favorites anymore. I gave up on this, but seeing this thread made me take up a glimmer of hope once more.