Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Part 2 ??

walter100

First of all, I do not think the current Fortune is a bad thing, on the contrary, I think it's an excellent Early access content, The problem is, what will DE do?

If the DE fixes the bugs, put the Update to kill the spiders and start the Third Map project, I honestly do not want to wait a year or so for a Third Map that will only have 1 week of content,

this is detrimental to everyone in the game, ED working on an open Map, decreasing the amount of content that the game receives in the meantime, and the quality of many things

What I want to say is that, DE does not need to start a third map now, Wait 1 or 2 years, and in that time, Creates new Content, for Plains, Fortune and the base game itself, the difficult and time consuming of large is the content, but rather the actual map itself, or will you tell me that Fortuna took so long because the Pokemon Hunting System was complicated ?? (after all it is the only new system in fortune, the rest already had in plains)

Things that can be added in Fortuna / Plains:

System of quests (Micro journeys, with a history behind and with pre-determined rewards, as could be the 3 Corpus weapons of this update)

More interactions on the map (Panels, and other Props, that can do useful things, for example, blow up a wall that gives a secret area orokin with Lore or even the beginning of a secret journey)

Random events, (It would be basically a mini event, such as Plague star, but would have the characteristics of the assassins, Can happen with anytime, When activated by someone, everyone receives an alert, with this event for a limited time, and with a reward, If you can not complete the event evolves, and the rewards are lost, the same rewards may be dropped, but with a very small fee)

So far, I've only been able to think about it, but I'm sure you can think of other things that could be put in Fortuna / Plains

vor 1 Minute schrieb DigitalMist:

I wa.. I demand a quest for the Ventkids that makes me a space-ninja hoodlum, with one simple goal, to vandalize Nef Anyo's ugly statue with graffiti or something else.

Didn't know that I want this till I read that, now I need this.

1 minute ago, DigitalMist said:

I wa.. I demand a quest for the Ventkids that makes me a space-ninja hoodlum, with one simple goal, to vandalize Nef Anyo's ugly statue with graffiti or something else.

I know how it feels, I played Just Cause, and I want to destroy that giant statue, and do things with that head😈, and best of all, see his reaction seeing, vandalism, 😂

I want to say in the OG Update 24 patch notes they're splitting up the Fortuna content to spread it out over several weeks. Hence why there's a part 2 coming.

DE admitted they screwed up with PoE and want to do better with Fortuna. We'll have to see how that pans out when the content is all out but I'd like to think they will make this one better, and hopefully go back to PoE and rework a few things there at the start of 2019.

Wishful thinking, but I'm hopeful.

There is no next Landscape in the pipeline. There's Railjack and then New War. They have said repeatedly that they will try and take what they learned in Fortuna and apply what they could to PoE.

Is the new Corpus tileset not new content for the older game? Once that is done, they'll probably be working on updates/revamps of other older tilesets.

They are probably not planning to make another open world any time soon, late 2020 at the earliest.

I think their plans are pretty much set for the next year: Fortuna additions and improvements for the next 4-5 months. Railjack in spring/summer and New War in fall/winter.

Edited by Guest

Why is everyone so hung up on the "gotta wait a whole year for the next open world"? A year is honestly not a bad turnaround time for this kind of content and it wasn't like they weren't updating in that years time. In that year wait we got

1. two or three new frames
  2. Some new weapons
  3. Some new events 
  4. A couple of reworks 
  5. Some new game modes

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some other stuff that happened between PoE and Fortuna. 

Problem with PoE and Fortuna isn't even content for a week, but it's lack of replayablity. It's simply RNG of the same few things. What's worse the bounty rewards also are RNG, which wouldn't be all that bad, if those didn't have quite essential items in them, such as lens. 

Adding some more solid quests for open worlds and maybe introducing some kind of invasions there?

New bounty types could help but tbh those would get boring extremaly fast

2 hours ago, Oreades said:

Why is everyone so hung up on the "gotta wait a whole year for the next open world"? A year is honestly not a bad turnaround time for this kind of content and it wasn't like they weren't updating in that years time. In that year wait we got

1. two or three new frames
  2. Some new weapons
  3. Some new events 
  4. A couple of reworks 
  5. Some new game modes

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some other stuff that happened between PoE and Fortuna. 

I did not say that De does not update the game, I said that the DE decreases the quality in the meantime, Consider that there is a group that updates, creates content, and fixes a bug, but now this same group has to do all this while working in a large project, obviously the quality decreases

6 hours ago, walter100 said:

First of all, I do not think the current Fortune is a bad thing, on the contrary, I think it's an excellent Early access content, The problem is, what will DE do?

If the DE fixes the bugs, put the Update to kill the spiders and start the Third Map project, I honestly do not want to wait a year or so for a Third Map that will only have 1 week of content,

this is detrimental to everyone in the game, ED working on an open Map, decreasing the amount of content that the game receives in the meantime, and the quality of many things

What I want to say is that, DE does not need to start a third map now, Wait 1 or 2 years, and in that time, Creates new Content, for Plains, Fortune and the base game itself, the difficult and time consuming of large is the content, but rather the actual map itself, or will you tell me that Fortuna took so long because the Pokemon Hunting System was complicated ?? (after all it is the only new system in fortune, the rest already had in plains)

Things that can be added in Fortuna / Plains:

System of quests (Micro journeys, with a history behind and with pre-determined rewards, as could be the 3 Corpus weapons of this update)

More interactions on the map (Panels, and other Props, that can do useful things, for example, blow up a wall that gives a secret area orokin with Lore or even the beginning of a secret journey)

Random events, (It would be basically a mini event, such as Plague star, but would have the characteristics of the assassins, Can happen with anytime, When activated by someone, everyone receives an alert, with this event for a limited time, and with a reward, If you can not complete the event evolves, and the rewards are lost, the same rewards may be dropped, but with a very small fee)

So far, I've only been able to think about it, but I'm sure you can think of other things that could be put in Fortuna / Plains

Too soon yung one.